Experiment - page 33

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You stubbornly do not want to see the fracture and parrot to me the adaptation period of the model. I can see it all perfectly well and have long since drawn the necessary conclusions. The conclusion is well-known - do not touch anything and never interfere with the PBX!!!

In the messages that you have seen, along with the spam and flooding, you have seen perfectly well,

by many comrades more respected in their fields than I am,

and by me in my profession as well,

your errors, mistakes, and errors in theory derivation, application and checking methods (this went on for several years ) were pointed out to you

everything was ignored, everyone was just sent, there is no discussion here.

Therefore, I consider TC to be a floodbuster, maintaining attention to his personal persona and laughing at his retirement. Dialogues can be had with anyone but TC.

I am communicating with other intelligent people and to warn newcomers against such personalities and sci-fi mumbo-jumbo.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

In the posts that were taken down along with the spam and flooding, which you saw perfectly well,

your errors, mistakes, and errors in theory derivation, applications, and verification methods (this went on for several years ) were pointed out to you

Therefore, I consider TC to be a floodbuster, maintaining attention to his personal persona and laughing at his retirement. Dialogues can be had with anyone but TC.

Communicating here in general with other intelligent people and to warn newcomers against such personas and sci-fi nonsense.

Pity, but, that's your right.

Yusuf Do you even know that the step value in the currency of the deposit differs from instrument to instrument?

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Yusuf Are you even aware that the step value in the currency of the deposit differs from instrument to instrument?

No, I don't. What does it matter? Will knowing or not knowing make a difference?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

In the posts that were taken down along with the spam and flooding, which you saw perfectly well,

your errors, mistakes, and errors in theory derivation, application and checking methods (this went on for several years ) were pointed out to you

Communicating here in general with other intelligent people and to warn newcomers against such personas and sci-fi nonsense.

With all due respect to everyone a priori) but there is no verified biography and certified 'track record' of the person writing on the forum) Also almost no one has monitoring, but TC does, for example.

Going too seriously into approaches is certainly not a good idea) Neither is paying too close attention to anyone who 'tries to help'. They too are 'masters' of their craft and create something worth drawing attention to ;)

The market will judge everyone anyway, whatever kind of market it is)

CU is doing quite well relatively, and CU has not stopped in the development of his ATS)

Mr. Yusuf, is it difficult to run your TS PNB on a tester at least from the beginning of 2021, at least on any pair better on Eu,

it is impossible to do?

Or is it difficult and you do not know how?

Then everything would become clear at once without wasting time and effort,

and you would gain confidence in PNB as well.

otherwise no one wants to wait half a year to see if the TS has any stable advantage over the monster (market).

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Mr. Yusuf, is it difficult to run your TC PNB on a tester at least from the beginning of 2021, at least on any pair better on Eu,

it is impossible to do?

No one wants to wait six months to make sure the TS has some kind of stable advantage over the monster (market).

The tester is evil)
And you already have a grail with the eye of Sauron) it should be monitored, let it look at all at once through your monitoring)

Account_:
With all due respect to everyone a priori) but there is no confirmed biography and certified 'track record' of the person writing on the forum) Also almost no one has any monitoring, but TC does, for example.

It's certainly not worth getting too serious about approaches - that's for sure) Nor is it worth paying too much attention to all those who 'try to help'. They too are 'masters' of their craft and create something worth drawing attention to ;)

The market will judge everyone anyway, whatever the market is)

CU is doing quite well relatively, and CU hasn't stopped developing his ATS)

We are an assassin ?

how low CU has fallen.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

An assassin?

How low the CU has fallen.

I'm a hamster)

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Mr. Yusuf, is it difficult to run your TC PNB on a tester at least from the beginning of 2021, at least on any pair better on Eu,

it is impossible to do?

I don't think anyone wants to wait six months to see if the TS has any stable advantage over the monster (market).

He already posted test results.

Only his tests, don't match my tests.

Maybe he has a different toaster, but the indicator, which I wrote on his excel file (checked each value for the correctness of the calculations, at each step in the program coincided with the calculations in excel) profit in the tester does not show. Or I do not test so.

Reason: