Avalanche - page 125

Oper писал(а) >>

Sever29? What's the big deal? It's all right. The message was to Galina.

If you don't want the reaction of other forum members to your posts, please contact Galina in person.

Oper писал(а) >>

Sorry, I was misled. That wasn't your quote, misunderstanding.

It's ok.

sever29 >>:

Все ок.

Did you solve the problem?

I still don't believe in your system. The fact that you're picking on me about a little thing says it's an order...

An order from a customer... I hope that doesn't offend you. Good luck with your landslide.

vasya_vasya >>:

картинка ни о чем не говорит, совершенно не понятно форвард тест это или целиком весь период оптимизирован.

Оптимизировать можно ВСЕ, что имеет необходимый минимум параметров, иногда выбор валютной пары на определенном отрезке позволяет создать "грааль" даже "без оптимизации".

I wrote earlier that there are no optimisable parameters. No optimisations have been carried out. There are no indicators. All parameters affecting the result are calculated in the EA code.

khorosh >>:

Ранее я писал, что оптимизируемых параметров нет. Оптимизация не проводилась. Индикаторов нет. Все параметры влияющие на результат рассчитываются в коде советника.

The optimised parameters are perhaps not in the external parameters, but within the algorithm.

The algorithm can also be picked up.

The author's system is idle and cannot bring profit.

The only idea on which this system is based is that the market knows itself when the strategy author has a large amount of losing trades. That is, the market has a counter of unsuccessful deals from your account. According to this counter, it reduces the probability of the next unsuccessful trade so that the author's profit is constantly accumulated.

Hi! Just popped in for a minute to see how things are going after last night's junkies...
Oops... they're still here... sorry.

vasya_vasya >>:

Оптимизированные параметры возможно не во внешних параметрах, а внутри алгоритма.

Алгоритм тоже можно подобрать.

Система топикстартера безыдейна и приносить прибыль не может.

Единственная идея на которой работает эта система, что рынок сам знает когда у автора стратегии накапливается большое количество неудачных сделок. То есть у него есть счетчик неудачных сделок с вашего счета. Согласно этому счетчику он уменьшает вероятность следующей неудачной сделки.

In any Expert Advisor, the algorithm is selected. Let it be selected - as long as it works :-)))

It's a transparent order, cheap as a teardrop.
There's no system, just advertising. Let them pay us 2 quid each for each of their posts. Then we'll talk.

It's a pity that people who say they've had success with the topic don't post their EAs. I'm not God knows what kind of programmer, but maybe someone will be interested in my version. I understand that there is a huge field for improvement, and I've just built a framework out of bricks. I would really like to work with someone from a more advanced programmer to develop my EA. By the way, I also have potential investors. I live in the real world and am still sceptical about the idea of such an EA. That is why I want to discuss and work together with someone who understands it better than I do. I can manage the code myself. What is important is a constructive dialogue, an exchange of ideas.

I am posting my code and test here to attract attention.
Files:
lavigne.rar  27 kb

There are two points, rumata1984. The curve seems very good, but it hides this one:

Maximum drawdown1611.17 (93.30%)Relative drawdown93.30% (1611.17)

And here the trade opens in May and closes in February. This already looks like a long term...

5052009.05.21 10:51sell2100.201.37530.00000.0000
5062010.02.19 00:51close2100.201.34470.00000.0000472.812199.60
Reason: