Grail, trading systems, martingale, netting, pyramiding. Let's share our experiences and move towards our goal! - page 4

I long very much to see the Grail...

But how can I see it without physics? You can't. C'est la vie.

khorosh:

While writing the previous post you have already given out your solution).

I just didn't want to get clever and throw formulas around, but since you specifically asked, I specifically answered). Averaging is a rather complicated mechanism, well, it's not that complicated. There may be blunders, be careful, but in general it seems to be

Evgeniy Ilin:

I just didn't want to get all clever and formulaic here, but since you specifically asked, I specifically answered). Averaging is a rather complicated mechanism, well, it's complicated. I can't explain it in one sentence. There may be blunders, be careful, but in general it seems to be

Thank you. I think these calculations will be useful to everyone.

Evgeniy Ilin:

as promised:

what is correction and what is it for?

andeee .... it's

at least check the formula before you post it

for example let's keep only the last order - it's on the plus side according to the formula............

Learn the basics, in short

Renat Akhtyamov:

andeee .... it's

for example let's just leave the last order............

The correction is shown on the chart.

khorosh:

The correction is shown on the graph.

man, this is how 100% plummers are made....

this is how you do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renat Akhtyamov:

The correction is the magnitude of the pullback in pips, another definition could be used. We are counting on a pullback in order to win back the losses and go in the black. By the way, there is a robot in the Market that has been backtesting since 2000 until today and it works exactly as I described. I may also look at the profit and compare it with other forex robots. Very good.

Renat Akhtyamov:

andeee .... it's

for example let's just leave the last order - it's the formula that says it's on the plus side............

Learn the basics, in short

What are you talking about? What do you have a problem with the formula? You should write your own version if you think it all sucks. I have no time to get into a fight with you over some bullshit. If you think it's bullshit, don't write it.

Evgeniy Ilin:

What are you talking about? What's wrong with the formulas I don't understand. Write your own version if you think it's all bullshit. I don't have time to argue with you over some bullshit. If you think it's bullshit, don't write it.

I mean that d(k) may have + or - sign, i.e. we either slope or move further. So the trend and the counter-trend appear. If you are not only a theorist but also a practitioner you will understand. So the probability of the positive mo here is 0.5. The formula is about nothing.

The author is not proving the profitability or unprofitability of the averaging martingale in his calculations. He answered my question of how to calculate the lot of averaging orders under the conditions I asked with this post. Don't be stupid!
Reason: