GRAAL

If the price goes up by n (the intpu parameters should be specified), then buy, if down - sell with stop losses also in n, but without take profit. then if the price goes up by n points from the price of the last open order, the same and down respectively. Make PLEASE THIS GRALITY!!!!! there are always trends, price will go up or down strongly anyway . DO PLEASE, IT'S VERY SIMPLE, EASY !

I assure you, sooner or later the price will still go strongly somewhere just unknown. If you make an EA according to the TOR written above, it will be a GRAAL!!! Do it please. I have a degree in economics I know what I'm talking about

It will be a minus if the price stagnates, but it will be a big plus when it rises or falls. 1 order gives a minus, then another 1 and so on. this is possible. but when the price goes away (and sooner or later this will happen), several orders (5-6) will give a cumulative profit.

See a doctor urgently

Vladimir Baskakov:
Go and see a doctor.
After the Grail ))))
More precisely after thousands of tests and reworkings of the simple Grail ))

osmo1709:
The system will be a minus if the price stagnates, but will be a big plus when the price goes strongly up or down. a minus gives 1 order, then another 1 is closed and so on. this is possible. but when the price goes away (and sooner or later this will happen) then several orders (5-6) will cumulatively give profit.

The system is great, I want to code it myself, but have no time. The market is trending now, so it will work as planned.

osmo1709:
I assure you, the price will still sooner or later go strongly somewhere just unknown. If you make an EA according to the TOR written above, that's the GRAL!!! Do it please. I have a degree in economics I know what I'm talking about

Just for fun, statements by a man with a university degree in economics))) This should have been posted in the humour thread

osmo1709:
If the price goes up by n (enter parameters should be specified), then buy, if down - sell with stop losses also in n, but without take profit. Then if the price goes up by n points from the price of the last open order, the same thing and downwards respectively. Make PLEASE THIS GRALITY!!!!! there are always trends, price will go up or down strongly anyway . PLEASE DO IT, IT'S VERY SIMPLE, EASY !

FRILANCE

the grail will pay off

Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
  • www.mql5.com
Самый большой фриланс c разработчиками программ на MQL5

osmo1709:
In general, if we make a simple EA where the orders would be opened if the price moved upwards by n (the intpu parameters should be specified), then buy, if downwards - sell...

The idea is not based on anything - there is no clear pattern...

What the author of this IDEA proposes is just the author's WANTED, unsupported...

Well, the price went N points up ... The price movement will continue - "wether in the water" ...

There will be a lot of negative momentum at the moment of news release, as well as the reaction to all sorts of speculation and speculation...

Serqey Nikitin:

The idea is not based on anything - there is no clear pattern...

What the author of this IDEA proposes is just the author's WANTED, unsupported...

Well, the price went N points up ... The price movement will continue - "wether in the water"...

There will be a lot of negative news, as well as the reaction to all sorts of speculation ...

It's clear that the price will turn around and drown in the downside

Renat Akhtyamov:

It is clear that the price will turn around and go in the red

It is clear that there will be 5-7 minuses in a row, but they are small, but when you catch the movement there will be one big profit, which will overlap the previous minuses and add the sum to the deposit.

This is hard to trade manually, but it trades

Reason: