FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 711

new-rena:
of course and even the volume of the order and where it will be drained.
and on what basis?

azfaraon:
and on what grounds?
On a simple one. you have to learn not to give him that opportunity. If a flush is logically possible, it will happen sooner or later.

If, as you say, he knows everything, then he is calculating on the basis of some algorithm.

azfaraon:
If you say he knows everything, then the calculation is based on some algorithm.

Some kind of algorithm...))

You have it in your program, what other algorithm is needed?

They read it and then bingo.

What about yours )))))? You also have an algorithm for action )))

azfaraon:
And what about you )))) against yours will not go)))? you also have an algorithm laid out in the actions )))

That's another story) I've been writing one strategy after another for 6 years, and I've probably learned a lot and understood a lot.

As I said before, there are a million nuances, so it is not enough to know and write a strategy.

By the way, I've got the beginning here - MQL4 Expert Advisor for the whole world, 2010.

It started like everyone else - young and green, with rose-coloured glasses (that is)--> 100% hopes for an ultra-flawless future))))))

However, the task turned out to be so difficult... I don't have enough words or imagination to describe it...

mmmoguschiy-new:
You're kidding around here, aren't you? )) I don't know how long ago I said the stud was in the neighborhood of 61

OK....

WHERE???

Rena, quit boozing and monitor the score, you're wasting your breath....

Only a long, positive story will show you're really right...

And a councillor, you can piss all his life and he'll end up flogging it all...

Dmitry Chepik:

Rena, quit boozing and monitor the score, you're wasting your breath....

Only a long, positive story will show you're really right...

And a councillor, you can write for a lifetime and he'll end up flushing it all out...

I haven't had a drink in a year. On New Year's Eve I had a little drink (five 40% bubbles) and that's it.

Trading should only be done on the real, demo is corrupting...

Only after losing a couple of reals you'll understand what's what...

Reason: