GRAAL - page 7

Serqey Nikitin:

Simple things need to be understood: you can't just have a GRAAL...

It seems clear to everyone, but from time to time such topics arise..., so to speak - out of general considerations... ("I'm sure it's a GRAAL!")...

And, for some reason, most of the authors of such topics do not have the mind to conduct an elementary SEARCH on the subject of "Graal" ...

that's the thing: the grail is simple. it's my simple grail.

Yusuf, stop this show already, you have a plummer, he started plummering exactly on trend change, no need to blame DC for dumping your cent account, this is ridiculous, shame on you and your kind.

Fast235:
Yusuf, stop this show already, you have a leaker, he started leaking exactly at the trend change, no need to blame DC for dumping your cent account, it's ridiculous, shame on you and your kind.

Have you lost your mind on vodka? You idiot.

osmo1709:
If the price goes up by n (you have to specify in the input parameters), then buy, if down - sell with stop losses also in n but without take profit. Then if the price goes up by n points from the price of the last open order, the same thing and down respectively. Make PLEASE THIS GRALITY!!!!! there are always trends, price will go up or down strongly anyway . DO PLEASE, IT'S VERY SIMPLE, EASY !

Your description does not specify a profit-closing condition.

Alexander_K:

Have you lost your mind on vodka? You idiot.

Another maths geek, learn how to argue, all you can think of is fantasy.

Fast235:
Yusuf, stop that show, you have a pusher, he started to piss right on changing the trend, do not blame DC for dumping your cent account, it's ridiculous, shame on you and your family.

There is an objective reason for thishttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/358340 , but, you are passing by our shows, as you yourself put it. Wait until the bidding starts. I also have the right to be wrong and Time will judge. And about stopping - that's a good point.

Почему 10 ордеров по 0,01 лота не равны одному ордеру по 0,1 лота и наоборот, 1 лот не равен 0,01 лоту?
Почему 10 ордеров по 0,01 лота не равны одному ордеру по 0,1 лота и наоборот, 1 лот не равен 0,01 лоту?
  • www.mql5.com
Такой казус почти полностью слил депозит во время эксперимента с реальным счетом...

Fast235:

Another mathematical miracle worker, learn how to argue, all you can think of is fantasy.

You need to learn how to talk to people first.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

There is an objective reason for thishttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/358340 , but, you are passing by our shows, as you yourself put it. Wait until the bidding starts. I also have the right to be wrong and Time will judge.

Make mistakes and shout loudly I have the grail I broke the market, I gave you all a miracle, remember me for that.

Shame on you.

Alexander_K:

You need to learn how to talk to people first.

Get out of here, you sectarian, you're as talentless as Oleg.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

He was, is and will be the guardian of civilisation, so that no one dares to break the law of "Commodity-Money-Commodity" by turning it into "Money-Money-Money" , as in the case of the speculative component of the Forex market, which is utterly ridiculous and illogical. Marx, who summed up the thoughts and deeds of his ancestors and delivered the verdict, is turning over in his coffin many times over.

Yusuf what makes you think that forex and speculation in general violates anything? Speculation goes hand in hand with mankind and trade, i.e. has always been and will always be) And speculation is what it is - a peeping Tom) And most markets are filled with real (commodity) interests and hedging risks. Of course there are plenty of bubbles too) But if bubbles are inflated regularly, then it is normal - objective reality.

Reason: