GRAAL - page 10

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fc.mql5.com%2Favatar%2F2019%2F11%2F5DDBA4DA-BF3F_big.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mql5.com%2Fen%2Fusers%2Figann&tbnid=QmcZKvmRNXiWpM&vet=12ahUKEwirqrG0udrtAhVHxyoKHejSDe8QMygAegUIARCRAQ..i&docid=_wHCN9nNWvO_CM&w=200&h=200&itg=1&q=Overboss%20%D0%B2%20Cyberdyne%20Systems&ved=2ahUKEwirqrG0udrtAhVxyoKHejSDe8QMygAegUIARCRAQ
Название: Fast235 - iGann - Trader's profile - MQL5.community
Название: Fast235 - iGann - Trader's profile - MQL5.community
  • www.google.com
Найдено в Google. Источник: mql5.com

osmo1709:
I assure you, the price will sooner or later go hard somewhere simply unknown...

I'm sure he'll be back someday...

I wish I could live in this season
I and you will never have to.

osmo1709:
If the price goes up by n (enter parameter settings), then buy, and if down - sell with stop loss at n but without take profit. Then if the price goes up by n pips from the price of last open order, then same thing happens again downwards. Make PLEASE THIS GRALITY!!!!! there are always trends, price will go up or down strongly anyway . PLEASE DO IT, IT'S VERY SIMPLE, EASY !

In trend markets, if price has moved sharply from one side of the corridor/channel/chain to the other, then it has changed trend and should look along it.

The old known method - if the H1 candlestick is more than N points, then we open by it.

It is for trend markets. It worked for currencies some time ago, but it's in the past.

apr73:

I only have to envy your speed of information processing.

the man spent 93 pages explaining the simplest thing, but it took me a while to understand it too, around the 25th I stopped reading

forex is a dogmatic model that for years that prevents the sometimes brightest thoughts of others from entering the brain

Renat Akhtyamov:

the man is asking how to make a 50/50 probability into at least a 70/30 one.

my answer to this is this:

at least he is right about 50/50, apparently a high probability is also about 70/30, but not 100%.

a simple example - pullbacks and bounces

He does not take into account that not every trend reverses after exactly 100 points, here the unknown - after how many points?

Thus, 70/30 should be multiplied by almost zero.

The conclusion is that the flat and the trend are not combined.

Most probably, his system was flat // just look at the chart of those years.

In fact, it turns out the opposite: 30/70 and that is enough for unquestionable success, ATS says. or about that value:

Profitable Deals28.06
Age of Account7.2 years
Therefore, ATS equity is sawtooth-shaped, as is the price. This pattern, with some, minimal, fluctuation, cannot and cannot be changed by deliberately losing profits to make a profit, as Tokman showedhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/357540/page15#comment_19790715 in the bowels of the Forum.A paradox known only to ATS itself, Do not chase a 70/30 profit , it is an illusion of successful trading.
Как и где лучше разместить мониторинг реального счета для всеобщего обозрения участникам форума?
Как и где лучше разместить мониторинг реального счета для всеобщего обозрения участникам форума?
  • www.mql5.com
Торговля ведется на ВПС наа EUR/USD постоянным лотом 0,01, депозитом 60 у.е...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You, anyway, are persecuting your opinion, and the opinion of the majority of gore-traders about opposing traders. I=have tried to convince everyone of the opposite according to the MT4-opponent scheme, i.e., the imaginary puppet and you. are on different sides of the barricade, unless both sides unite, because, in fact, there is no opponent in the market. It seems to everyone that they are conditionally divided on the sides of a non-existent barricade, even if it is a conditional opponent. Now, are you convinced that you are at war with yourself?

everything is in balance and you are convinced of that.

With more than one currency pair it is visible to the naked eye.

the resulting profit is spread to other pairs

the balance remains!

he is in fact the main enemy!

the trader may reverse the profit and the loss trades, as long time ago wrote about probability (see link above), nothing will happen, at least on a real account

however the mathematics is of help

she is inexorably dragging equity up and only up

Renat Akhtyamov:

everything is in balance and you have made sure of it.

with more than one currency pair it is visible to the naked eye

the resulting profit is spread over other pairs

the balance remains!

he is in fact the main enemy

the trader may reverse the profit and the loss trades, as long time ago wrote about probability (see link above), nothing will happen, at least on a real account

however the mathematics is helpful.

she is inexorably dragging equity up and only up

Forget about probability, everything is ruled by a pattern and it is not for nothing Marx said: "Chance is a manifestation of necessity!" Stomp out all information about probability and its patrons, as well as, the teachings of it.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Forget probability - regularity rules everything and it was not for nothing that Marx uttered: "Randomness is a manifestation of necessity!" Screw all information about probability and its patrons and doctrines.

Well, of course.

mathematics probably rules, or else how? //the queen

;)

Good night. The councillor sleeps too, before a turbulent week of recovery from his master's rough gaffe.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, of course.

maths probably rules, otherwise how else?

;)

There is an opinion that the human brain is controlled from outside, not completely, but to a large extent.

Reason: