Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 408

transcendreamer:

It's better to go to a factory right now to get a bigger pension

To have a pension... bigger... but what's the point? Few people will live to see it
Better buy a grail now, it's better than a pension

Aleksandr Volotko:

I want a pension... bigger... but what's the point? Not many people will live to see it.
You'd better buy a grail. It's better than a pension.

OK, I'm on my way to the bank again today... But I have three questions: - Will there be a profit? Will there be a profit?

transcendreamer:

It is better to go to a factory right now anyway so that you can get a bigger pension

Of course a factory, and trading can be left as a hobby and a little extra income. And the eggs are laid out in baskets).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Of course the factory, and trading can be left as a hobby and a small additional income. And the eggs are laid out in baskets).

Better choice: factory+mine+construction in three shifts, and it is better to forget about trading, trading is a waste of time.

transcendreamer:

trading is a fade.

wrote Drimmer, back from the bank )))

If you catch the trend for a long time, you can make a good profit without any synthetics and SUPERPOSITION... Here's the one with Piramiding on the trend and with Martin...

And where can you find memory in this mechanical system, only in the form of paterns or maybe they have their own 7-wave system... Everything is simple, and super scientists go into the wilds of neural networks and AI... the dog is in the water somewhere... as the grandpa with the big crowbar said "give me the right entry point and I'll turn the world upside down"...)

I added...Maybe it's all about a good trawl...trawling schools of fish is mowing grass into stacks...pretty much the same thing...

I'll add my own honeycomb =) However you go in and hold your position afterwards, you can make it a rule to close half the position at the stop level. Or even better 2/3. When the stop is triggered, the worst case scenario is a zero profit. After a partial stop is triggered, the stop can be re-positioned at the open level. I haven't opened America, but not everyone does. Greed, damn it). This is of course if it's not the minimum lot.

Not a grail, of course, but perhaps the first step towards success.

Andrey Gladyshev:
I'll add my own honeycomb =) However you go in and hold your position afterwards, you can make it a rule to close half the position at the stop level. Or even better 2/3. When the stop is triggered, the worst case scenario is a zero profit. After a partial stop is triggered, the stop can be re-positioned at the open level. I haven't opened America, but not everyone does. Greed, damn it). This is, of course, if it's not the minimum lot.
And in cases of correct entry you lose profits on a partial close, maybe that's what it comes out to ?

Roman Kutemov:
And in cases of correct entry you lose profits on a partial close. Maybe that's what it will come to ?

Maybe so. But if the stop is not moved to the opening level, there will be a minus when it is triggered. And with a partial trade, it's just a zero trade.

Reason: