EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1474

odiseif:
if this is real .... i don't envy you ...total pts ...
Even if the price reaches 1.32 it will be a minus, but not a big one, as long as the lot is fixed.

odiseif:
Tantric, the eurochief isn't a pain ?))

Why should he bother....

euro/aud stopper was catching.... now things are getting better.

93408:

This one?

I am not familiar with this system :(

Can I say in a few words why SCORE and why exactly should it go down to 1.30-1.31?

This one. Because the target is there, and bears always do things quickly, rather than chewing gum as we are now witnessing.))

so far I don't see any good correction on m 15 except euryselander .... need to look for entry point .my entry point is in reverse 1.8110 in reverse .....
EUR-blue lines
the zealand is light greyish-blue (who knows what the right colour is)

odiseif:
so far I don't see any good correction on m 15 except euryselander .... need to look for entry point .my entry point is in reverse 1.8110 in reverse .....
EUR-blue lines
the zealand is light greyish-blue (who knows what the right colour is)

Is that what the indices are and where is the price?

Tantrik:

What are the indices and where is the price?
what the fuck do i need the price for ...i'm not looking at prices but at the state of the indices

odiseif:
What the fuck do I need the price for ... I'm not looking at prices, I'm looking at the state of the indices

In short, as a grosmeister, it's a blind play, but TA?

Н4

Tantrik:

In short, as a grosmeister - a blind play, and TA?
I have not used them yet, in spite of the fact that they are good at finding the pairs that make the most pips during a trend change.

Tantrik:

In short, as a grosmeister - playing blind, and TA?
The search for an entry point on pairs is naturally done by graphical analysis ... there is nothing blind here ... the state of the indices is strictly for selecting the best pair .
Reason: