How and where best to post real account monitoring for all forum members to see? - page 26

Iurii Tokman:

+

Yeah, there's just a lot of spread loss here. Further, there may be problems with slippage closing.

This kind of TS most likely needs to be netted

Iurii Tokman:

Ah, 184 positions in the market

(Yusufu:) 4 pairs/poses at most... it is not worth to trade both major and euro-crosses, when you open EURUSD, otherwise you get cycles-triangles-synthetics-portfolios, which are a pain in the ass :-)

an option to use the "legal formulas" - (for example) trade only EURUSD, but the signal should be confirmed via EURJPY and USDJPY and/or via the franc at the same time

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yeah, there's just a lot of spread loss here. Further, there are probably problems with slippage closing.

Most probably such a trade should be performed as a netting.

you can check it
disable TP, flips and trawl
and equity will show

Fast235:

Something tells me that Yusuf is a scammer,

I liked his 2017 post on social networking sites and he is not a bad person in front of me.

Oh,angry angry.... get it right... do the same thing... write the same formulae or understand them so that you can explain them and then you can talk. but you are yapping like this.... Don't be rude. You don't speak the same language. Yusuf carries of course, but your arguments at the level of Yusuf's suggestions are just not there. sad. silence is golden.... sometimes...

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

oh angry angry .... get it right... do the same thing... write the same formulae or understand them so you can explain them and then you can talk. but you're yapping like this.... Don't be rude. You don't speak the same language. Yusuf carries of course, but your arguments on the level of Yusuf's suggestions just aren't there. sad. silence is golden.... sometimes...

now my suggestion,

there is no support for his theories, i think it's just his scam now.

and believe me, he has learned to talk to schoolchildren. except there is really legitimate and generally accepted material, and here it is personally his. and it is the same for schoolchildren.

Fast235:

now my suggestion,

there's no support for his theories, I think it's just his scam now.

and believe me, he has learned how to talk to schoolchildren. except there is really legitimate and generally accepted material, and here it is personally his. and it is all the same for schoolchildren.

Peeple (who does not know, it is a person) already tries to confirm and it is not worth it to interfere, but look at the result in my opinion.

Well, a scientific approach never hurts, even for schoolchildren.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Peeple (who doesn't know, it's human) is already trying to confirm and it's not worth trying to cross it, but look at the result in my opinion.

Well, a scientific approach never hurts, even for schoolchildren.

and even you didn't question where he got all that, it seemed to me alone that he doesn't even know the basics in MT, the terminal,

Fast235:

and even you didn't question where he got it all, it seemed to me alone that he doesn't even know the basics in MT, the terminal,

I can see everything. I'm being liberal about it. It's the right thing to do.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I can see everything. I'm being liberal about it. It's the right thing to do.

If it's a front and he's playing you like a schoolboy.

Fast235:

and if it's a screen and he's playing you like a schoolboy.

We don't live in a world where we believe everyone.)

We have to look at the analysis and then make a decision. You shouldn't even bring it up for discussion. You have to think about it yourself.

Reason: