What is the difference between a Successful Trader and an average Trader? - page 18

Renat Akhtyamov:

this is what or who do you think is pushing the eve up?

computer ;)

I've been analyzing the history.

the automatic algorithm without markets has been in place since about 2012.

Wren, I do not look at the market linearly, you know my approach, I build portfolios and trade them.
I do not really care where the Euro goes.

If it's going, then it's OK, think about the risk and go ahead.

Roman:

Here we go. Where did you see exclusivity?
If it seemed so to you, thank you for the compliment ))
I showed you an example, you didn't understand that example. If you don't understand what we're talking about, is that my concern? ))
Study, chew on the science.

This example of yours is not interpreted in Russian? I was talking about one mathematical model overriding another. And about the fact that there are no absolute options in forex to predict infallibly the moments of such models and moreover which particular model will replace the previous one. You posted your numerical mate in response. And I don't even need to be in possession of specific information to determine that your matey is not relevant to the context of the discussion at all. You found it to be an argument in favour of my inability to have a dialogue with you in principle.

No doubt, you certainly look cool with such knowledge and the ability to apply it correctly. Is that how you explain the market's inability to compete with your abilities? :)

Vitaliy Maznev:

This example of yours is not interpreted in Russian? My point was that one mathematical model cancels out another. And about the fact that there are no absolute options in forex to predict infallibly the moments of such models and moreover which particular model will replace the previous one. You posted your numerical mate in response. And I don't even need to be in possession of specific information to determine that your matey is not relevant to the context of the discussion at all. You found it to be an argument in favour of my inability to have a dialogue with you in principle.

No doubt, you certainly look cool with such knowledge and the ability to apply it correctly. Is that how you explain the market's inability to compete with your abilities? :)

I don't understand what you want me to do?
I obviously have no desire to explain the course in econometrics or statistics.
Go through it better yourself, there will be more effect, further understanding.
Look at the first example, and study it carefully, and think about how much the model is wrong.
You have also been shown the RMSE in numbers, but you keep debating than google and study what the RMSE and Estimate Fit are.

Roman:

I don't understand, what do you want from me?
To explain a course of econometrics or a course of statistics, obviously I do not have any desire.
Take it on your own, it will be more effective in further understanding.
Look at the first example, and study it carefully, and think about how much the model is wrong.
You have also been shown the RMSE in numbers, but you keep debating than google and study what the RMSE and Estimate Fit are.

I don't want anything from you.

Is there anyone here who can make sense of the Russian language regarding how the said RMSE and Estimate Fit solve the issue of sudden changes in quotes scenarios? Or at least someone who is able to adequately point out that without a specific education this discussion is impossible?

Vitaliy Maznev:

This example of yours is not interpreted in Russian? My point was that one mathematical model cancels another. And about the fact that there are no absolute options in forex to predict infallibly the moments of such models and moreover which particular model will replace the previous one. You posted your numerical mate in response. And I don't even need to be in possession of specific information to determine that your matey is not relevant to the context of the discussion at all. You found it to be an argument in favour of my inability to have a dialogue with you in principle.

My advice, don't get hung up on forex. Stock trading is still a sane business. Walk away from anything where you don't understand what you are trading and why. You don't need an empty TA applied to who knows what and for who knows why. In the market, look for the Sense and aim for the place where there is the most sense, because that is where you are most likely to make money.

Vitaliy Maznev:

I don't want anything from you.

Then why do you bring up the issue of exclusivity?
If you are not willing to educate yourself.
That is why I gave you my initial response about the difference between the successful traders and the average one.
By education! That is, the knowledge of the field in which they are constantly working.

Реter Konow:
My advice is not to get hung up on Forex. Stock trading is still a sane business. Walk away from anything where you don't understand what you're trading and why. You don't need an empty TA applied to who knows what and for who knows why. In the market, look for the Sense and aim for the place where there is the most sense, because that is where you are most likely to make money.

That's the thing, I don't know anything about stocks. Nor do I know how to analyse/forecast price movements on them. In addition, such trading requires access to information which is impossible or at least difficult to find in the public domain. Well and sums, which are probably required for trading stocks, probably would have eliminated my interest in markets from the beginning. It turns out that for me there are much more possibilities and understanding on Forex.

Basically, I'm not here looking for something. I am interested in the very discussion about success in this sphere. And people's views on these areas themselves. I am not a preacher of pessimistic views on forex and the rest, just as I am not a preacher of success in these areas. Another thing is that there is an interest to get into the sense of where you are as much as possible.

Roman:

That's why I originally told you the difference between successful traders and average traders.
Education! That is, knowledge of the field in which they are constantly working.

If you had answered that way from the beginning, you wouldn't have asked any more questions. Perhaps your digital slang was intended to demonstrate the depth of education required. And I don't have that depth. That's why I couldn't appreciate it. :)

Vitaliy Maznev:

That's the thing, I don't know anything about stocks. And I don't know how to analyse/forecast their price movements either. In addition, such trading requires access to information which is impossible or at least difficult to find in the public domain. Well and sums, which are probably required for trading stocks, probably would have eliminated my interest in markets from the beginning. It turns out that for me there are much more possibilities and understanding on Forex.

Basically, I'm not here looking for something. I am interested in the very discussion about success in this sphere. And people's views on these areas themselves. I am not a preacher of pessimistic views on forex and the rest, just as I am not a preacher of success in these areas. Another thing is that there is an interest to understand the sense of where you are.

By the way shares are easier to trade than currencies.
Technical analysis, patterns work well there.
Study a couple of patterns and trade them, taking into account risk management.
The main rule is not to lose. In other words, you should plan the entry into the trade from the size of the stop, if the stop does not match the plan, you should skip the signal.
Work with a ratio of risk to profit 1:2, 1:3, and at a distance statistics will bring you to a positive balance.

Roman:

By the way, stocks are easier to trade than currencies.
Technical analysis, patterns work well there.
Learn a couple of patterns and only trade them, taking risk management into account.
The main rule is not to lose. In other words, you should plan the entry into the trade from the size of the stop, if the stop does not fit the plan, you should skip the signal.
If the stop does not match the plan, skip the signal. Work with a 1:2, 1:3 risk-to-profit ratio, and the statistics will bring you to a positive balance at a distance.

does my dtz translate stock prices or is that not it?

Reason: