What is the difference between a Successful Trader and an average Trader? - page 11

Renat Akhtyamov:

I would even put it this way:

eliminate the factor of any kind of analysis

Take what's the same for everyone and get to the bottom of it.

Nah.

Analysis is necessary.

Otherwise it's a coin. That's for the Automat).

You also have to be able to constantly manage not to guess the direction of that paltry coin's fall.

Serqey Nikitin:

I'm not sure that a programmer can "create" an algorithm that will "skillfully manage capital"...

Most likely, you meant a "smart" trader, who gave the programmer a technical task...

Sergei, sometimes the programmer can be envied for his experience

he does a lot of tasks

and the trader wants one, his favorite.

;)

Uladzimir Izerski:

No.

You need analysis.

Otherwise it's a coin. That's for the Automat).

You also have to be able to constantly manage not to guess the direction of that paltry coin's fall.

I do, I do.

It's just that I gave you the answer right away.

;)

Serqey Nikitin:

I'm not sure that a programmer can "create" an algorithm that will "skillfully manage capital"...

Most likely, you meant a "smart" trader who gave the programmer a technical task...

Then I'll correct.

Smart trader with programming skills.

This is the best option.

But there is an even better option. A team of traders and programmers.

The best robot is the one that sets the trend for everyone else. It's the one that lowers everyone's funds, not some successful traders who think they are scamming each other. :)

Vitaliy Maznev:
The best robot is the one that sets the trend for everyone else. It's him who lowers everyone's money, not some successful traders who think they're scamming each other. :)

to make a program just like his.

о!

Vitaliy Maznev:
The best robot is the one that sets the trend for everyone else. It is the one that brings everyone down to the money and not some successful traders who think they are cheating each other. :)

A robot like that will find another one very quickly.

Heh-heh-heh.

And will be quite happy with the liquidity.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Heh-heh-heh.

Right. And a free market economy will find an even freer market economy. There's only the able-bodied and even more able-bodied around, who started out on a common basis. :)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Heh-heh-heh.

Yes, in forex, like in chess, there is a battle of wits between the creators of the robots. And just like in chess, there are not many trading grandmasters.

khorosh:

Yes, in forex, like in chess, there is a battle of the minds of the robot makers. And just like in chess, there are not many trading grandmasters.

In chess, the algorithms are more complicated, but they are consistent and continuous. In forex the algorithms are simpler. Only one scenario can instantly override the other. And there are no chess-like rules. There cannot be grandmasters like those in chess. Although there may well be those who can survive for a certain period on common ground. But real influence in this sphere, freelancers will never have.

Reason: