History Centre updated - free history of minute quotations since 1999 - page 9

Decided to download the GBPUSD story from the History Centre, downloaded it, clicked to recalculate all the TFs and this is what came out:

June 15 is followed by June 21. I've done this many times before and I don't think I've seen anything like this before.

Histories
sashken:

Decided to download the GBPUSD story from the History Centre, downloaded it, clicked to recalculate all the TFs and this is what came out:

June 15 is followed by June 21. I've done this many times before and I don't think I've seen anything like this before.

History centre is updated once a week and does not contain the last working week. In other words, the last week has to be downloaded normally from the trade server.

Thank you, I see.

So what's the story on currency futures, when will it be?

Maybe I'm asking the question in the wrong way? I searched the website and couldn't find an answer, that's why I'm asking.

Renat:
The History Centre is updated once a week and does not contain the last working week. That is, the last week has to be downloaded normally from the trade server.
Why is there no history for GBPJPY from 10-11 2006 ?

Valmars:
Renat:
The history centre is updated once a week and does not contain the last working week. That is, the last week has to be downloaded from the trade server.
Why is there no history for GBPJPY from 10-11 2006?

I was wondering the same thing... And how can it be fixed?

I've either completely dumbed down or there's something wrong here.

- I've read this entire thread.

- have the latest build.

- history max bars 1000000000

- max bars in the window 100000

- got out of MT.

- erased ALL history

- restarted MT

- downloaded only the marked M1 from the history

- I pressed again to download and it is re-calculated

The problem:

The quotes from 01.01.1999 are only from H1 and higher.

How to make М1 from 01.01.1999 visible?

Are these quotations already in the database and can I use them to run the Strategy Tester from 01.01.1999?

I do not need to view them on the screen. I only need to test them.

Put it on - max.bars in window 1000000000 - ALL M1s appeared.

I'm out of the question. Sorry.

Renat:
The next version of History Center with updated quotes history data is released.

What's new:
  • added M1 quote history for MICEX symbols since 1999
  • improved filtering of existing forex symbols, removed outliers
  • weekly data updates work in automatic mode

Read, the whole thread, but still don't get it:

1. How to download the history of MICEX and RTS. And moreover my brokerage company does not have them.

2. How to download futures, indices, etc.

3. For this reason I want to see a list of all that can be downloaded and be able to choose what I want and to download.

4. For some brokerage companies the tools are called differently (especially indices) and it is not clear what to do with downloading because I press download and terminal says there is no new data. I.e. again I need an opportunity to choose and download the data and put them into the terminal myself. Please answer me point by point and preferably duplicate to asb1605@bk.ru.

Thank you in advance, Alexander.

Reason: