[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 435

aussie first bounce back.

DragonSL:
Williams rests. And where is that demo where the euroena pair is all in the sells?

There was a pullback but forgot to set the takeaways as I was doing a lot of research in another area -There was no level touch that day -I have my own plans and forecasts and so far everything is fine

In an up trend there is too much profit taking and I don't think it is that simple

On AUD JPY is stupid - everything is so simple from level to level that you do not believe - a breakthrough triggered an order yesterday closed today SELL If it is not a 500 point trend up without a rollback then success awaits me

Ah yes and for the idiots I repeat - there is a real account, a rubber account - a complete dubbing of trades - count it as for real - I sometimes benefit from losing money in public -

I apologise to the moderators - that they read my sometimes dirty words - there really is no other way to open it ! )

Mixon you made me bleed with your squares, I decided to remember my youth)

An example of price walking on levels - On trending wagons it's getting boring - no extreme

Mixon777:

An example of price walking on levels - On trending wagons it's getting boring - no extreme

So refill it more)))) good thing demo million is enough for a long time))))

chepikds:
So keep it up))) good thing the demo million lasts a long time)))

And if the trend is up by 1000 pips without a pullback, have you thought yet? The puppeteer will make a liquid market on history - you will believe it and you will wait all the time

What do you think?

Oxide:

Mixon you made me bleed with your squares, I decided to remember my youth)

If you want to make a price forecast it doesn't take volatility into account... screw it!!!

chepikds:
Fuck the square! it makes the same calculation for every peak in time, which does not resonate with the real nature of the market, and if you make a price forecast, it does not take volatility into account... Screw it!!!
I don't know why I didn't use it, because it didn't answer the question where the market is going to go, and I don't need a square to aim at) I've got Fibo for that)

Mixon777:

And if the trend is up by 1000 pips without a pullback have you thought yet ? the puppeteer will make a liquid market on history - you will believe it and you will wait all the time

you think everybody thinks like you, i'm disappointed, it's not so)))

Pushed into resistance, if there is a break with a consolidation then the way up is open, if there is a bounce then it will fall back down to support:

Reason: