Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 445

Aleksander:
No, it's a bit better than the grail :) - When reinvesting and pyramiding on fractals in the trend direction it gives more than 100.000%, on average it reaches 250-300000%.... :) - i can make 10 trades at the expense of the brokerage company - the output is more than 1000*number of pips of the line of trades....
How did you beat the pullback? If the pyramid grid is too frequent, you're flying in.

Add-ons - it is not necessary to increase the lot size in add-ons, the SAR points promote a total stop-trade position, the lot is calculated automatically so that when the trawl (stop) is triggered, the loss of potential profit does not exceed 50%....

ZS... shares not by grid, but by "fractals" usually (fractals "own" - mini/max bar whose neighbours(close) are smaller than the control bar's minimax) a losing pullback is very rare....

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
How do you beat a pullback? If the pyramid grid is too frequent, you fly in.

Maybe he considers an up trend is when price does not roll back below the last upper fractal.

I tried it in the tester, with different solutions for the pyramid. But alas, the best mm is a dumb moose and profit with a given ratio. Take your pyramid and look at its output if you apply the lot that you are gaining with the pyramid from the first entry. And you'll see that pyramid is a waste.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Take your pyramid and look at its output if you apply the lot that you are gaining with the pyramid from the first entry. And you will see that the pyramid is a waste.

You do realise that the size of the stop (absolute) in both lot sizes will be cosmically different, don't you?

The pyramid is not an end in itself :) I have an owl that works in a trend-flat situation :) works the minimartini in a flat situation and applies pyramiding in case of a trending price move....

ZS.... If you get a trend of a week or even a year :) why not pyramid in such situations :)

Aleksander:
no way, it's a bit better than the grail :) - when reinvesting and pyramiding by fractals in the trend direction, it gives more than 100.000%, on average it reaches 250-300000%.... :) - at one trade you can make 10 investments at the expense of brokerage companies - the output is more than 1000*in pips of the investments line....

Ha ha.

Very naive.

♪ right off the bat ♪

the more scraps, the faster they will sell out (for real, not for demo)

and I beat your flip/flop to the logical conclusion.

there's a spread because over 95% of the traders are counter-trending.

but it's always slammed instantly.

2 - 3 thousands per day

in this case the profit remains in the mousetrap

then it splits again

not 2, but 3 pairs work

the 3rd pair is a hedge.

And the indicator's like this.

the third pair is a hedge

Renat Akhtyamov:

Ha ha.

Very naive.

♪ right off the bat ♪

you should not deceive your gullible colleagues.

2 or 3 pieces a day

we should keep the profit in the mousetrap

then it splits again

not 2, but 3 pairs work

the 3rd pair is a hedge.

and the indicator is

the third pair is a hedge.

Not the indicator, just a picture of the indicator. You should not deceive gullible colleagues).

Renat Akhtyamov:

Ha ha.

Very naive.

♪ right off the bat ♪

The more we add, the faster we sell out (for real money, not for demo)

2 - 3 thousands a day

profit remains in the mousetrap.

then it splits again

not 2, but 3 pairs work

the 3rd pair is a hedge.

and the indicator is

the third pair is a hedge.

I dont understand if the third pair is a hedge, so GBPUSD should have been sold in your example.

Reason: