ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 35

Rustam Galkeev:

..... the price follows a certain pattern or some kind of mathematical formula....

of course, how else?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Of course, how else?

A friend of mine was parsing Gartley, Crab and Shark patterns based on zigzags,

I decided to use the pattern search scheme on waves and was surprised that it was more accurate on waves.

And most importantly, the mat/calculation results in the following price of 100%.

Rustam Galkeev:

A friend was parsing Gartley, Crab and Shark patterns based on zigzags,

I decided to use the pattern search scheme on waves and was surprised that it was more accurate on waves.

And most importantly, the mat/calculation results in the next price of 100%.

How will you and Renat share the earth?

Forallf:

How will you and Renate share the earth?

No way

he's going to lose to me.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

no way

he's going to lose to me.

;)

You are in your repertoire.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Don't be offended and don't worry about me or without me.

I have an infirmary at home.

Please be understanding.

Hi, God bless you all...I understand, I've been suffering with bronchitis for a month and a half now, after 3 days of 37.5* it's gone quickly, my throat is just tense and coughing sometimes...eucalyptus candy and vitamin C help a lot...

Сергей Криушин:

Hi, God bless you all....I understand, I've been suffering with this strange bronchitis for a month and a half myself, after 3 days of 37.5* it went quickly, my throat is only tense and coughing sometimes...candy with eucalyptus helps a lot and vitamin C...

Thank you and everyone else who was worried.

All good so far.

+++++++++++++++++++

I see the theme of the forum has shifted from programmer to trader). They give more freedom to traders. They will also give more freedom to traders.

MQL5.community - Forum for forex and stock traders

+++++++++++++++++++

Who has any questions about the subject of this thread? Feel free to ask. Ask them.

It is easier for me to answer them now, than to go deep into the subject without the basics.

It's Monday!

Evgeniy Chumakov:
It's Monday!

It's not a question, it's an assertion by a chatterbox)

I should probably make a free wave cutter so that we can discuss in real time.

I've spent a lot of time systematising the waves. I managed to bring it to its logical conclusion. I want to share. Maybe there will be some new ideas.

Reason: