A topic for traders. - page 27

Evgeniy Chumakov #:

What's wrong with clowns? After all, their job is to spread positivity.

Well, that's what our Sprout Dasha is all about - positivity...

I often hear from some colleagues on this forum that any TS will lose its deposit after a while.

Is this really the case?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I often hear from some colleagues on this forum the statement that any TS will lose its deposit after a while.

Is it really so?

I think so. If you don't take into account martingale with unlimited balance))))

Alexsey Minchenko #:

I think so. Unless you take into account martingale with an unlimited balance)))

There are personalities like Buffett, Soros and others who have been standing in profit for decades. Or they work without TS?

If the TS is being dumped, there is a good reason for that.

I would like to focus on the reasons for the loss of TS.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

There are personalities like Buffett, Soros and others who have been in profit for decades. Or do they work without TS?

If the TS is losing, there is a good reason for it.

I would like to focus on the reasons for the loss of the TS.

Each TS has its own reason for losing))). Give an example of TC, maybe an answer why plum.

In general, the plum usually leads to one-sided market analysis, ie trade the euro / BACs and analyze only this pair, and other pairs with these symbols do not take into account. The drawback is 100%.

Alexsey Minchenko #:

Every TS has a different reason for dumping)))) Give me an example of TS, maybe I'll answer why the system fails.

In general, the plum usually leads to one-sided market analysis, ie trade the euro / BACs and analyze only this pair, and other pairs with these symbols do not take into account. Saving 100%.

I see that you're not new to trading.) I'll mark it as a friend. Since your viewpoint also concerns my long-standing interest and research in this area.

I would like to discuss the reasons for the withdrawal. There are many of them.

In communication you may get interesting ideas on how to avoid the pitfalls.

They can and should be systematised.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I often hear from some colleagues on this forum that any TS will lose its deposit after a while.

Is it really so?

In my opinion, it is.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

There are personalities like Buffett, Soros and others who have been in profit for decades. Or do they work without TS?

If the TS is losing, there is a good reason for it.

I would like to focus on the reasons for the loss of TSs.

They are constantly switching systems. It is the constant switching of the TS that is the key to constant profits.

Georgiy Merts #:

They are constantly switching systems. It is the constant switching of the TS that is the key to constant profit.

In order to switch constantly, you have to rely on some factor of circumstance. Without that again it is a dead end.

This of course applies to certain markets. Perhaps, it makes sense to discuss the view of the financial market Forex.

By the way, it is the most difficult without proper preparation for trading, and it becomes simple with practice. (Many years)).

It is clear that without protective stops, the deposit is given to be eaten by a fat loser. Everybody pity and cherish the little moose, pray and frown upon them).

I can name another unpleasant moment with spread widening, when the black swan arrives.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

In order to switch constantly, you have to rely on some factor of circumstance. Without that, it is again a dead end.

This of course applies to certain markets. Probably, it makes sense to discuss the financial market Forex view.

By the way, it is the most difficult without proper preparation for trading, and it becomes simple with practice. (Many years)).

It is clear that without protective stops, the deposit is given to be eaten by a fat loser. Everybody pity and cherish the little moose, pray and frown upon them).

I can also name another unpleasant moment with the widening of the spread, when the black swan arrives.

No, from the looks of it, even the occasional TC switch makes sense.

And spread widening is a complete rubbish if you work on any large timeframe. I've long been convinced that the scalpers that people love so much are mostly income for DCs.

Reason: