EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 977

Often a double bottom is formed after breaking the trend line, there you can buy and see if it breaks the local high or not, there will be two targets of 40 pips each, imho

Ekonom:

Often a double bottom is formed after the break of the trend line, there you can buy and see if the local high will be broken or not, there will be two targets of 40 pips each, imho.

I smell that too, but it will be a triple bottom.

It is not clear, if it will go up at all. On the hour the stochastic is already in the sell zone.

RekkeR:
You're in a hurry, FXlike hastwo types of waves that last the same amount of time. At 30.5, we are now waiting for it to come out as we overslept this morning.

The pattern after a trend breakout usually changes and lasts for several waves, that is, the pattern of the first reversal wave is important, because the following waves will "resemble" it

Ekonom:

Often a double bottom is formed after breaking the trend line, there you can buy and see if it breaks the local high or not, there will be two targets of 40 pips each, imho

Who knows, who knows, yesterday was the end of the month, we recorded a very moderate price according to the previous candlestick on the MR, we further analyze: money does not come out of thin air, in order to get it we have to pull many guys into bai, for that we have to create the appearance of change of a short-term trend, then you understand. The main thing is not to miss not the beginning of the upward movement, but its end.

Ekonom:

I also often noticed it, that is why I suppose it is necessary to wait for the formation of the maximum at least.

Tantrik, did you miss your Euroyenne? :)))

Started settling at 1.36, moved the stop to 1.32 today... Two weeks of agony... profit 1.25... I'm a nervous wreck... I'd rather work at the factory... as a machinist

Shlendr:

Started settling at 1.36, moved the stop to 1.32 today... Two weeks of agony... profit 1.25... I'm a nervous wreck... I'd rather work at the factory... as a machinist

you're right, all hope is with the factory workers who know the blue stochastic :)

Shlendr:

I'd rather go to a factory as a metalworker - buy a machine tool in a garage, open an order, go to work, come back when you run out of blanks and close the order :)))

strangerr:

Who knows, who knows, yesterday the month ended, we fixed, judging by the previous candlestick on MN, very moderately, let us reason further: money does not come out of thin air, in order to get it we need to pull more dudes into bai, for this we need to create an appearance of changing a short-term trend, then you understand yourself. The main thing is not to miss the beginning of the upward move, but its end.
Here is the picture at MH, it seems to me that the price wants to go to D first, and then to fall to E
Reason: