ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 60

khorosh:

I personally haven't seen the benefit so far, as the starter hasn't fully disclosed his system.He only mentioned patterns and didn't give any, so I don't understand the connection between patterns and the wave classifier... But since complete information is not available yet, one cannot give up on this work, as you do.

Just think about what you have written! They've been bullshitting you for two years, and you're just happy. You are waiting for a revelation. A man is not responsible for his words, not at all. It is, excuse me, your own business to believe in miracles. I think there is no complete information here in principle. Only the author's wet fantasies.

You see, you and I have the same assessment of the information obtained - it's bullshit! But the conclusions are different ... Here to each his own. As in trading, you make a deal, you realize you are wrong, but you believe to the bitter end that the price will turn around and go in your direction. Everyone knows what it often leads to...

What is market structure and what does it consist of.

1. a tick - a one-step change in price.

2. bar- n ticks in a given unit of time.

And then most people don't see anything.

I still do.

3. Wave- n bars

4. Trend - n waves.

About 3 and 4 is more important to know than 1 and 2.

Don't just try to placate me and get me out in the open for everyone.))

I have already told enough for smart people to understand and the rest do not need to know about such simple things.

AdronCollaider:

Just think about what you yourself have written! For two years they have been telling you nonsense, and you are happy to hear it. You are still waiting for a revelation. A man is not responsible for his words, not at all. It is, excuse me, your own business to believe in miracles. I think there is no complete information here in principle. Only the author's wet fantasies.

You see, you and I have the same assessment of the information obtained - it's bullshit! But the conclusions are different ... Here to each his own. As in trading, you make a deal, you realize you are wrong, but you believe to the bitter end that the price will turn around and go in your direction. Everyone knows what that most often leads to...

Your mouthpiece is good. Where did you buy it?

AdronCollaider:

Just think about what you yourself have written! For two years they have been telling you nonsense, and you are happy to hear it. You are still waiting for a revelation. A man is not responsible for his words, not at all. It is, excuse me, your own business to believe in miracles. I think there is no complete information here in principle. Only the author's wet fantasies.

You see, you and I have the same assessment of the information obtained - it's bullshit! But the conclusions are different ... Here to each his own. As in trading, you make a deal, you realize you are wrong, but you believe to the bitter end that the price will turn around and go in your direction. Everyone knows what that often leads to...

I don't wait for anything, I'm mostly busy working on my developments. When I have free time I look through a forum, because sometimes, though not too often, I come across useful information or ideas. I'm not so sure about this thread as you are. The more so because you are a newcomer to this forum (or is it a reincorporation?) and I don't know what kind of experience you have in trading or algorithmic trading.

khorosh:

I'm not waiting for anything, I'm mainly busy with my own developments. And when I have free time, I browse the forum, as sometimes, though not often, I can come across useful information or ideas. I'm not so sure about this thread as you are. And especially as you are a newcomer to this forum (or is it a reincorporation?) and you do not know what experience you have in trading or algorithmic trading.

And let me ask you, how does my status as a beginner determine the quality of my opinion, supported by arguments and logic? You seem to be an old timer and that should mean something to me?

AdronCollaider:

And let me ask you, how does my status as a newcomer determine the quality of my opinion, supported by arguments and logic? You are an old timer and that should mean something to me?

Goodbye, nice talking to you).

khorosh:

Goodbye, nice talking to you).

Which I had to prove...

All the best to you too )

AdronCollaider:

I'm not going to argue with you, if you want, you can ponder what I said. It's not about renaming concepts, it's about trying to understand the essence of what's going on.

As for the thread, well, everyone chooses their own course of action, some read silently, others belligerently trash everything. Yeah, you're right, there's no specifics. So what do we do now?

Almost no one asks any questions here, which means everyone knew everything before I did, and they come here with a mouthpiece to show their toughness.

I'll ask myself a question then))

What kind of specifics do they want?

And I'll answer it at the same time.

And they want a ready-made grail on a platter.

Aaah!!! )))))) That makes sense then.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Almost no one asks any questions here, which means everyone knew everything before I did, and they come here with a mouthpiece to show their toughness.

I'll ask myself a question then))

What kind of specifics do they want?

And I'll answer it at the same time.

And they want a ready-made grail on a platter.

)))))) I see.

That's what this thread has come to, that he is talking to himself.

Reason: