We need to write an uncomplicated expert - page 2

YuraZ:
Qrob:

TK:

2) If the opening and closing prices are located in sector 1 or sector 3 and the market was previously pointing up (down), then place a sell (buy) order.

question 1

Please tell me how to check if the market is going UP or DOWN because everything is clear in this point, apart from your previous statement.

If you clearly and precisely state HOW TO CALCULATE whether the market is going up or down, believe me, it will be enough.

you can write any fractal expert on the averages for anything, just put it in the direction the market BECAUSE the market is going up or down

and still explain how to calculate the direction ...

question 2 on what period of the bar to determine?

Question 3 VOLUME which Bill Williams talks about and Volume in forex are basically different concepts

Bill Bill describes his strategy not for the stock markets - he mostly traded "corn" - in general, the trend market

And in a trend market - knowing the direction the main thing is not to go against the direction

VOLUME in forex is just the number of price changes is actually a count of ticks

so the MFI will not show what Billy implies

1) This is already your task, but I think that for TF 5 Min (and I wrote earlier that this is a pips strategy), if you wiggle your brain, you can compare 2-3 bars by closing prices. Let me explain: it's like a usual function in elementary maths - if the function value (in this case price) increases when the argument (in this case time) increases, then the function is increasing, but if the function value decreases when the argument increases, then the function is decreasing.

Hopefully this has been dealt with.

2) 5 minutes

3) The terms are the same, believe me. And the MFI shows what I need.

SamMan:

I'd do it for free too. But..... It's hard to see the posted pictures. Please make them bigger! Why so small?

:)) I wanted to write myself that it is not good to break the eyesight of the readers of the forum with such shallowness. :) +1 in a word.

Topikstarter:

If the Volume of this bar.
Can you explain the metaphysical meaning of volume measurement in forex?

1) hahahaha, I'm glad you have a sense of humor, you're just a PETROSIAN.

2) To generalise, it's the number of trades, for a given period of time.

kostas:
Question about part II (Bar in formation stage): How can we determine the closing price at the bar formation stage? And the MFI(Money Flow Index) may change on the current bar.
I hadn't thought of that, but my observation is that after 4 minutes the MFI doesn't change in 90% of cases. But I think you will figure it out somehow

Qrob писал (а):
Но я думаю вы сообразите как нибудь

Do you want to find a programmer or buy a ready-made system whose algorithm you have no idea about?

Kharin:

Qrob wrote:
But I think you'll figure it out somehow

Do you want to find a programmer or buy a ready-made system, the algorithm of which you can't figure out?

A programmer with BRAINS, not OPINION. I trade with this algorithm, and my brain is able to put it all through in a fraction of a second, but the strain of having to be at the monitor all the time. If you're a real programmer, you have to program the algorithm I'm telling you, and I've already explained it. If you don't know how to do it, believe me, it's not my fault... So you are such a "programmer" (I'm not trying to insult anyone now)- good luck.

P.S. now appreciate the creatives by the way, while I feel that everything will have to be done for you - and you know, it's also stressful because the algorithm is elementary. If I had enough free time, I would have studied this "mega-complex" programming language myself, because there are so many tutorials online, including on this site.

So I explain how to get out of this situation, for those who do not understand: you need to programmed so that trade was conducted at the unformed bar after 4 minutes of its opening, according to the algorithm, which is on page 1 of the topic. If it cannot be done (by the unformed bar), then write so, and do not ask me stupid questions, trying to make me look like an idiot, and yourself a "cool and smart guy" - after all, who is the programmer: you or me?

Qrob:

P.S. nowadays, creatives are appreciated by the way, and I feel

When they're appreciated, they get paid.

Qrob:
YuraZ:

please explain how to determine whether the market is going DOWN or UP

That's your job...

kostas:
how can we determine the closing price at the bar formation stage?
I think you'll figure it out somehow...
If you're a real programmer, you should program the algorithm I'm telling you and I've already explained it. If you don't know how to do it, believe me, it's not my fault... then you are such a "programmer".

:)))

A classic case, I would even say anecdotal :)

Qrob, it's not customary to pay 30 quid for creativity here. Real creativity is either free, but in close cooperation and respect for one another, or for a very decent fee. Cut the arrogance, we've had a lot more than that here.

Integer:
Qrob:

P.S. nowadays creatives are valued, by the way, and I feel

When they're appreciated, they get paid.

Sorry, but I'm getting tired of making remarks to everyone. Read it better. I wrote that I'm willing to pay $ 30 - which is more than enough for this algorithm, which fits into 4 paragraphs !

Mathemat:
Qrob, it's not customary to pay 30 quid for creativity here. Real creativity - it's either for free, but in close cooperation and respect for each other, or for a very decent fee. Cut the arrogance, we've had a lot more than that here.

I respect intelligent people who address the issues, not posers who pretend to know everything and try to make fun of others (I mean myself) when they themselves ask such stupid questions that you want to ask: "Did you even go to school?

And all the nuances, by the way, I have already explained. So write only about the case and you'll get a normal answer. And so - what questions and attitudes towards me, such answers and attitudes towards you from my side.

I agree on close cooperation and respect for each other, but then please be kind and show the same respect from your side ... You started here: "more drawings please", "and how is it on the unformed bars" etc...

Only Kharin responded normally (see page 1 of the post) and Yuraz (see above) - they got normal answers.

Meat:
Qrob:
YuraZ:

please explain how to determine whether the market is going DOWN or UP

That is your job...

kostas:
how to determine the closing price at the bar formation stage?
I think you'll figure it out somehow...
If you're a real programmer, you should program the algorithm I'm telling you and I've already explained it. If you don't know how to do it, believe me, it's not my fault... then you are such a "programmer".

:)))

A classic case, I would even say anecdotal :)

If you're writing quotes, please write them in full, as I have given a detailed explanation in the continuation of all these quotes. And I ask you not to write in this thread anymore. You are exactly the case that I described in a previous post, replying to the esteemed Mathemat

Qrob писал (а): Otherwise, what kind of questions and attitude to me, such are the answers and attitude to you from my side.

This is exactly the opposite: what your requirements are, are the answers. If you have not yet realised that the real creativity in creating an MTS is the right idea, which can be coded without any creativity on the part of the coder, you have yet to do so.

Reason: