Increasing sales in the Market - page 2

jori77:

Why the tests on the demo?)) Don't you understand that demo and real are two different universes?

If you want to show the awesomeness of your system/advisor etc. - If you want to show the coolness of your system/advisor etc, then test it on the real at your own expense and show it.)

If you want to show how cool your system is, then test it on your real account and show it on your real account. And for each "market".

You're not selling Tamagotchi on Alibaba, but on a reputable website trading systems and the like, which are designed for what? - To benefit/improve tasks, etc..

Not just for "pumping up the pet".

Ok. That's you talking about step #2 - there's a month's rent for a test on the real, which you can also pay for, but I'd only pay after the initial free test on the demo.

The main thing is to check the "black box" at least on the demo account, as the tester doesn't check anything (I wrote about that above).

Personally,as a buyer, I miss the one-week demo test.As a seller , I don't really care how customers test the product: if they buy it, fine, if they don't buy it, that's their problem (they didn't earn it...).

Konstantin Yartsev:

Ok. This is you talking about step #2 - there is a monthly rent for the test on the real, which you can also pay for, but I would only pay after the initial free test on the demo.

The main thing is to check the "black box" at least on the demo account, as the tester doesn't check anything (I wrote about this above).

Personally, as a buyer, I miss the week-long demo test. And as a salesman, I don't really care how the customers test the product: if they buy it, it's fine, if they don't buy it, it's their problem (they didn't earn it) .

Demo is only useful to cut off completely "inventive" creators)) No more than that.

And this is interesting)) Who "didn't make it"... You or them...

See, if you or your product provides a benefit/enrichment... in short - benefit - your advisor is giving something real and measurable... Show it,in real life.

That's what buyers of these kinds of products usually pay for...

Or just for emotions? ;)

And where is the greater benefit (all the more long-term) - from a one-time emotion or a permanent benefit (or a benefit for a specific task, i.e. the buyer's specific question is solved by the system/advisor...)?

jori77:

The demo is only useful to cut off completely 'inventive' creators)) No more than that.

And this is interesting)) Who "didn't make it"... You or them...

See, if you or your product provides a benefit/enrichment... in short - benefit - your advisor is giving something real and measurable... Show it, in real life.

That's what buyers of these kinds of products usually pay for...

Or just for emotions? ;)

And where is the greater benefit (all the more long-term) - from a one-time emotion or a permanent benefit (or a benefit for a specific task, i.e. the buyer's specific question is solved by the system/advisor...)?

I'm talking about myself. And mostlyas a buyer, not a seller. Sometimes you come across interesting screenshots of a product in Market, but it's impossible to test it, because even in the tester it doesn't work...

Here's an algorithm for how I would buy a product from Market: first the tester, then the free demo for a week. And if no questions about the tester and the demo - rent for a month for real. This applies to trading robots. It is easier with indicators.

Are you sure that the profitable real signals have a robot that is for sale? I'm not. That's why you have to check everything.

And if they don't buy my product, it's not my problem. Not modest, but that's how it is )

jori77:

Why the tests on the demo?)) Don't you understand that demo and real are two different universes?

If you want to show the awesomeness of your system/advisor etc. - If you want to show the coolness of your system/advisor etc, then test it on the real at your own expense and show it.)

If you want to show the coolness of your system, then test it on your real account and show it on your real account. And for each "market".

You're not selling Tamagotchi on Alibaba, but on a reputable website trading systems and the like, which are designed for what? - To benefit/improve tasks, etc..

I agree with the opinion.

You have to show the result of the product yourself in real life. And the purchases will grow to the sky).

The rest is demagogy.

Konstantin Yartsev:

I am talking about myself. And mostly as a buyer, not a seller. Sometimes you come across interesting screenshots of a product in the Market, but you can't test it, because even in the tester it doesn't work...

Here's an algorithm for how I would buy a product from Market: first the tester, then the free demo for a week. And if no questions about the tester and the demo - rent for a month for real. This applies to trading robots. It is easier with indicators.

Are you sure that the profitable real signals have a robot that is for sale? I'm not. That's why you have to check everything.

And if I don't have a product, it's not my problem, not modestly, but it is )

You know...

I know what you mean and "why"...

I wrote an opinion above.

Good luck)

jori77:

If you want to show the coolness of your system, then test it on your real account and show it on your real account. And for each "market".

Here's a question for you, how is mid-term trading on a real account different from a demo account? It's not scalping, execution is not important in principle

Uladzimir Izerski:

I agree with the opinion.

You have to show the result of the product yourself on the real world. And the purchases will go through the roof).

The rest is demagoguery.

I have no problem with sales.

I can't buy anything from the Market! I need free rent for a week as a buyer.

But also as a seller - I will show concern for customers and tick the box for the free week-long demo lease option. If there was one.

Pokers:

Here's a question for you, how does mid-term trading on a real account differ from a demo account? It's not scalping, execution is not important in principle

How is playing in a demo machine different from playing in Vegas? ;)

jori77:

How is playing a demo machine different from playing in Vegas? ;)

no no, there's no need to pour any water. I'll repeat the question,how ismid-term tradingon a real account different from demo account? It's not scalping, execution is not important in principle
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
, то позиции по каждому символу разрешается закрывать только в том порядке, в котором они были открыты — сначала самую старую, затем более новую и т.д. При попытке закрыть позиции в ином порядке будет получена ошибка. Уровень залоговых средств, при достижении которого происходит принудительное закрытие самой убыточной позиции (Stop Out...

jori77:

How is playing a demo machine different from playing in Vegas? ;)

They don't have demo machines in Vegas. Besides, they have a hologram on every one-armed bandit, so you can't cheat.
Reason: