FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 985

Movlat Baghiyev:
I've noticed it for a long time ... I have a couple of EAs that I use from time to time. Such EAs are more stable with equal number of longs and shorts ... They have not closed one year using tests since 1999 and trading since 2006 without losing.
I think we should use them.

new-rena:
Is it the same on the real?
Yes ... the trades are exactly the same as the test ... They're mostly based on statistics.

Movlat Baghiyev:
Yes ... the trades are completely the same as the test ... They are mostly based on statistics.

Well then you don't need to order or make up anything else.

Trade on them, and refine them on the demo.

new-rena:

Well, then you don't need to order or invent anything else.

Trade on them and fine-tune the demo.

You need money to live on them for a month... 2-3 thousand dollars is not enough to live on.

From all this discussion, I understand that we will look at anything and apply it, just not the real data.

Pharaoh, do you have any idea what volume is?

Because you are going to use it, and more than sure you don't know what it is.

sxww:

From all this discussion, I understand that we will look at anything and apply it, just not the real data.

Pharaoh, do you have any idea what volume is?

Because you are going to use it, and more than sure you don't know what it is.

Hey Strange ), I see the heated discussion continues here

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Strange hi ), I see some heated discussions going on here
Hi, there's no discussion here, headless kids want to make a steady profit without turning their brains on, and I tell them it doesn't work that way, they don't believe me. And I'm totally aghast at where idiots come from. If a car breaks down, they go looking for a spare part, and if they have to trade on the market, they look up at the moon in the sky, in general, complete retardation.

sxww:
Hi, there's no discussion here, the headless kids want to make a steady profit without turning on their brains, and I tell them it doesn't work that way, they don't believe me. And I'm totally baffled where idiots come from. If a car breaks down, they go to look for spare parts. If they have to trade at the market, they look up at the moon in the sky.
What is there to look at, you have to look at the facts and draw conclusions.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
What is there to look at, you have to look at the facts and draw conclusions.

For them, one of the facts is the full moon, and I imagine Ilya standing outside a broken-down car at night in winter and talking about the full moon.

For them, the fact is the Fibo and other indicators that have nothing to do with real trading.

They believe in Fibo and other indicators that have nothing to do with real trading.

You need to read, learn, with this comes an understanding of what and why, but it's hard, it's much easier to hop around like a retard, fool around and the day has passed, that's how they live from day to day, without turning their brains on.
Reason: