EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 717

IgorM:

So what's the point of writing on a forum if there's nothing from personal observation? ;)

I want to be the best and there can only be one best ))))

rensbit:

I want to be the best and there can only be one best ))))

you certainly won't with such self-esteem, there are two ways to be better than others in this life: either to be smarter/wiser than others or to sling mud/falsely at those who are smarter

I do not condemn superstition in Forex, but idle cryptic phrases on forums, imho, is the same as standing in front of a mirror and saying "how beautiful and smart I am".

Good luck!

D1ez:
Tantrik I'm sorry, do you have a specific TS, or do you trade in general a bit at a time?

I show predictions, I don't always trade on them.

Tantrik:

I show the forecasts, I don't always trade on them.

And that, it seems to me, is the quality of a real trader =)

Well done :)

Noterday:

And that, it seems to me, is the quality of a real trader =)

Well done :)

no money :((.

Tantrik:

no money :(((

Not true, if there is a strategy that can carry a profit/loss of at least 3 to 1, then even with 1000 roubles at a fantastic leverage of 1:500 you can have a guaranteed income, if the strategy does not provide for sitting on losses for ideological reasons, then it is only a matter of time before you lose

IgorM:

What makes you think it is going down? it is just standing there, "going down" is in your expectations.

I was expecting a move down all week, pipsing on the pullbacks, but imho probably up to 1.48, i would see next week, or maybe the price has confused your expectations all week

nothing confused. the eu growth potential is melting ..., the maximum has dropped to 1.4650 resistance (black line) will hold, narrowing wedge ("you know where the price goes") next week (at the peak of the negative quid) the eu correction will start .

rensbit:

I want to be the best, and there can only be one best ))))

Who should I compare it to then?

IgorM:

not true, if there is a strategy that can carry a profit/loss of at least 3 to 1, then even with 1000 roubles at a fantastic leverage of 1:500 you can have a guaranteed income, if the strategy does not provide for sitting on losses for ideological reasons, then it is a matter of time before you will be drained

5% per month (almost a guarantee). overshooting, trend, counter-trend - they all turn out to be opposite to the trend.

new zealand targets 0.8050 to 0.81. this express seems to pass by.

Reason: