ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 49

I see mistakes in my work that need to be corrected. For example. There can't be 2 or 3 after 1. And similar ones.

Perhaps such mishaps occur at gaps or when there are not enough bars at the start of testing.

====

But 86% is a tidbit).

This is the H1 on EURUSD for 20 years. I will post some more figures later.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

This is the H1 on EURUSD for 20 years. I'll post some more figures later.

Over 20 years. That's a serious approach.

It will be interesting to see the other figures.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

This is the H1 on EURUSD for 20 years. I'll post some more figures later.

Did you get the value of the last wave with iQuistom? And did you run it on ochls and not on all ticks?

It is more interesting to look at the sequences of the last waves, 4 or more.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Did you get the value of the last wave with iQuistom? And did you run it on ochls, not on all ticks?

It's more interesting to look at sequences of last waves, 4 or more.

Right?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I run the Expert Advisor in the tester in visual mode. I put the indicator on the chart and let's go. Opening prices.

#property version   "1.00"
#property strict
long chart_id;
string name="aTt_Wave";
string text;
struct Res
   {
   int number;
   int bars;
   } res[];
int finish=-1;

int OnInit()
   {
   chart_id=ChartID();
   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);
   }

void OnDeinit(const int reason)
   {
   int  eSize=ArraySize (res);
   if(eSize==0) return;
   int eHandle=FileOpen("Uzerski.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE|FILE_SHARE_WRITE,";");
   if(eHandle==INVALID_HANDLE) return;
   for(int i=0; i<eSize; i++)
      {
      FileWrite(eHandle,
               IntegerToString(res[i].number),
               IntegerToString(res[i].bars)
               );
      }
   FileClose(eHandle);
   }

void OnTick()
   {
   if(ObjectFind(chart_id,name)>=0)
      {
      text=ObjectGetString(chart_id,name,OBJPROP_TEXT);
      StringReplace(text,"Wave= ","");
      if(finish==-1 || res[finish].number!=int(text))
         {
         ArrayResize(res,++finish+1);
         res[finish].number=int(text);
         res[finish].bars=0;
         }
      res[finish].bars++;
      }   
   }

Aleksei Stepanenko:

This is what a table of patterns and currencies on currency pairs by TF looks like.

I can see your ability to analyse. It makes sense to discuss with you.

Any suggestions on the likelihood of continuation?

Yes abilities are normal, just like everyone else :)

About the numbers. Of course it's hard for me to understand trends on every timeframe.

For me a trend as well as its waves have a starting point, and here it is not clear whether the starting point of the wave, say, on M1 and H1 is the same.

I have long ago decided for myself that timeframes are just a scale, a way to look at the chart from above. And trends and waves do not depend on the selected timeframe.

Now I'm looking at a series of numbers on the scoreboard and I don't understand which numbers relate to the same waves and which ones to different waves.

How do you see this? How do you deal with it?

Aleksei Stepanenko:

About the numbers. Of course it's hard for me to understand trends on every timeframe.

For me the trend as well as its waves have a starting point, and here it is not clear whether the starting point of the wave, say, on M1 and H1 is the same.

I have long ago decided for myself that timeframes are just a scale, a way to look at the chart from above. And trends and waves do not depend on the selected timeframe.

Now I'm looking at a series of numbers on the scoreboard and I don't understand which numbers relate to the same waves and which ones to different waves.

How do you see this? How do you cope?

You see your post has already given me a clue. We need to compare the price of the beginning of the waves on different TFs.

Regarding the TF. Of course this is the scale in which we look at the price.

But I do not agree about waves and trends within the TF. Each TF has its own waves and trends. They may exist both together on different TFs and individually.

To understand what is happening in the market, it is enough to choose the appropriate TF and see the current wave, look at the wave of the major and minor TF.

We know the probabilities. We conclude which way to hold the position. It is ideal for manual operation.

I am interested in the automation of the process. I see a perspective, but lack the ability or logical thinking.)

My system is figuratively similar to a Rubik's cube. It is coherent, but it is not stacked in colour.

Looking for people who might be interested in implementing the idea. Intimacy is not an offer))) Hee-hee.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

For me a trend as well as its waves have a starting point, and here it is not clear whether the starting point of the wave, say, on M1 and H1 is the same.

How do you see this? How do you deal with it?

The beginnings on different TFs are not always the same. Within a wave of a senior TF there will be several waves of a junior TF.

Reason: