Automatic checking of products in the Market (questions and suggestions)

Good afternoon, moderators and developers.

Decided to publish my first product in the Market, but a few questions/errors came up:

1. When adding a file with the product on the "Versions" page the system detects the product version as 2.5, although in the code of the indicator it says 2.05

#property version     "2.05"                                          //номер версии индикатора

why does this happen (bug)?

2. the automatic product validation failed.

test on EURUSD,H1 (netting)
test on XAUUSD,D1 (netting)
test on GBPUSD,M30 (netting)
test on EURUSD,M1 (netting)
tester takes too long time

The system tries to test the indicator for currency pairs, even though I have clearly stated in the product description:

Attention! The indicator only works on securities with real (exchange-traded) volume on centralized markets.

of course the test fails. I understand that this is "silly automation", so I have a suggestion: somewhere in the settings when adding a product in the Market an option like "Only for stock symbols" and, accordingly, not to test it automatically on currency pairs, which makes no sense.

For example, I have most of these indicators, and, accordingly, all of them should be added/tested in the manual mode for Market. This way you can avoid some technical errors and dissatisfaction of users.

3. The instructions say that there should be a tab with moderator messages, on the Product page, but I just don't have it (screenshot) and not even any link to contact him either. Is it really necessary to create a new thread on the forum each time I have a problem with adding a Product to the Market? How can I contact a moderator if I experience such errors while adding a Product to the Market?

Dmitriy Burlachenko:
tester takes too long time

It has to be done faster. There's no way without it.

Evgeny Belyaev:

It has to be done faster. There is no way without it.

What is faster? The indicator does not work on currency pairs at all (neither slow nor fast)! :) It generates a message in the log and removes itself from the chart if the instrument is not suitable.

Dmitriy Burlachenko:

The auto-validator does not care. It must work on all instruments. There is no other way around it.

Dmitriy Burlachenko:

Good afternoon, moderators and developers.

Decided to publish my first product in the Market, but a few questions/errors came up:

1. When adding a file with the product on the "Versions" page the system detects the product version as 2.5, although in the code of the indicator it says 2.05

why does this happen (bug)?

2. the automatic product validation failed.

The system tries to test the indicator for currency pairs, even though I have clearly stated in the product description:

Warning! The indicator only works on instruments with real (exchange) volume on centralized markets.

of course the test fails. I understand that this is "silly automation", so I have a suggestion: somewhere in the settings when adding a product in the Market an option such as "Only for stock symbols" and, accordingly, do not automatically test it on currency pairs, which makes no sense.

For example, I have most of these indicators, and, accordingly, all of them should be added/tested in the manual mode for Market. This way you can avoid some technical errors and dissatisfaction of users.

3. The instructions say that there should be a tab with moderator messages, on the Product page, but I just don't have it(screenshot) and not even any link to contact him either. Is it really necessary to create a new thread on the forum for every problem with adding a Product to the Market? How can I contact a moderator if this kind of error occurs when adding Products to the Market?

1.The version can be increased slightly 2.1*, there will be no error.
Maybe in OnTick you added something that should not be there or is executed every tick. For example removing items...

Dmitriy Burlachenko:

What's faster? The indicator doesn't work on currency pairs at all (neither slow nor fast)! :) It generates a message in the log and removes itself from the chart if the instrument is not suitable.

Does it remove itself every tick? Message as well?

Ramiz Mavludov:
2.You may have added something to OnTick that should not be there or is executed every tick. For example removal of objects...

There is no OnTick in the indicator. Why can't you publish tick indicators or Expert Advisors in the Market?

Evgeny Belyaev:

There is no OnTick in the indicator. Can't you publish tick indicators or experts in the market?

You can, that's not what I meant.

Ramiz Mavludov:
Can we, that's not what I meant.

Can we not mislead people then?

Evgeny Belyaev:

You do that. That's not my intention.

Evgeny Belyaev:

The only thing I did was make a mistake, which you could point out, correct me. I was thinking of an expert at the time.

1.Version can be increased slightly 2.1*, there will be no error.

2.Perhaps in

OnCalculate

you have added something that shouldn't be there or is executed every tick. For example removing objects...
Reason: