How I assemble my advisor by trial and error - page 43

Hello Alexander!

Not quite sure how to test your EA. After compiling, the tester refuses to work (((

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

Seeing my good turn into evil

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/klaxse

What is evil?

All that is connected to (mt4 or mt5) all the robots are scripts - they give out all the information to the side that is against you. so everything is useless.

You need to create a parallel program - which will work for you, open positions and close them.

Or you can sit there and press the buttons yourself.

Alexsandr San:

All that is connected to (mt4 or mt5) all the robots are scripts - they give out all the information to the side that is against you. so everything is useless.

You need to create a parallel program - which will work for you, open positions and close them.

Or you can sit there and press the buttons yourself.

I am wondering how to implement this.

The signal must be received - well, this can be transferred to the program from the object and the program has to press the button.

Alexsandr San:

I was wondering how to implement this.

The signal must be received - well, it can be somehow transferred from the object to the program, and the program should press the button

No, - that would send all the information back to the enemy.

Alexsandr San:

No, that's how it works - all the information goes back to the enemy.

There's no need to be paranoid.)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There's no need to be paranoid.)

Why be paranoid? When there are no robots, everything's fine. - can't they see your expert's settings on the other end?

We need to implement something so that the Expert Advisor is installed on the demo and transmits the signal to the real

Alexsandr San:

Why be paranoid? When there are no robots, everything is fine. - can't they see your expert's settings on the other end?

It's really paranoia) No offence, but no one really needs you and your depot to play against you.

Aleksey Vakhrushev:

This is really paranoid) No offence, but no one needs you and your depot to play against you.

Maybe something will come up, some kind of algorithm.

I found an interesting article here - I'll look into ithttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1316

Разнонаправленная торговля и хеджирование позиций в MetaTrader 5 с помощью API HedgeTerminal, часть 2
Разнонаправленная торговля и хеджирование позиций в MetaTrader 5 с помощью API HedgeTerminal, часть 2
  • www.mql5.com
Помимо описания функций самой библиотеки, статья содержит описание основ асинхронных торговых операций и многопоточного программирования. Эти описания находятся, соответственно, в третей и четвертых главах данной статьи. Поэтому данный материал будет интересен и тем трейдерам, которых не интересует разнонаправленная торговля, однако они хотели...
Reason: