EA Wizard

Hi,

Can somebody explain what is exactly the "signal threshold value to close"? The brother "signal threshold value to open" is clear and well explaind but I can not figure out from the documentation what is the "close threshold".

I know, I just started learning and I am not able to figure out from myself looking at the generated code...

Thank you

Forget it I found some docs :)

Found some docs, but still obscure... any help?

thx

NonciAzzecco:

Hi,

Can somebody explain what is exactly the "signal threshold value to close"? The brother "signal threshold value to open" is clear and well explaind but I can not figure out from the documentation what is the "close threshold".

I know, I just started learning and I am not able to figure out from myself looking at the generated code...

Thank you

Forget it I found some docs :)

You CAN get a signal to close an open position. So this "signal threshold value to close" is from which value you will get this signal to close.

All about MQL5 Wizard : create robots without programming.

angevoyageur:

You can get a signal to close an open position. So this "signal threshold value to close" is from which value you will get this signal to close.

Ok, probably my bad english, or because I am a newbee but I do not get the point. Can you make an example pls?

What the signal will close? you just told that could not be the position, so it will close itself?

Is just a range so the signal will open/close a position only if its value will be between the open and close threshold?

NonciAzzecco:

Ok, probably my bad english, or because I am a newbee but I do not get the point. Can you make an example pls?

What the signal will close? you just told that could not be the position, so it will close itself?

Is just a range so the signal will open/close a position only if its value will be between the open and close threshold?

Sorry a typo. I corrected my previous post.

angevoyageur:
Sorry a typo. I corrected my previous post.
angevoyageur:

You CAN get a signal to close an open position. So this "signal threshold value to close" is from which value you will get this signal to close.

So if I set close thresold to 0 all the positions will be closed immediatly and no trades. Its not what happen when you test an ea. I do not know, it does not sound correct...

This is the reason I could not find any reasonable behavior...

Reason: