How I assemble my advisor by trial and error - page 31

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

All right, I'm uploading the files here. I'm restoring the computer now.

and did not save the last expert

the source is correct... there already my alterations have been fitted in others... with different codes...))

Сергей Криушин:

the source is correct... there's already my alterations tweaked in others... with other codes...))

#property version "1.02"

changed a bit - result from yellow buttons with lot 0.01

Photo by

Snapshot1

Files:

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

#property version "1.02"

changed a bit - the result of the yellow buttons with lot 0.01

Something's wrong - posts are disappearing... I don't think they're done yet... that's how the buttons worked on the account and on the close... the test is lame I need to see what happens in the real world

Files:

yes, the trawl works from the button too... right up close so it's better to wait...

Сергей Криушин:
yeah, the trawl works from the button too... right up close so it's better to wait...

Trying to adjust things to your own - not sure how that will work out yet

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Check for long position opening                                  |
bool CSampleExpert::LongOpened(void)
  {
   bool res=false;

int total=PositionsTotal(); // количество открытых позиций
   if(total>0)
     {
      ulong position_ticket=PositionGetTicket(total-1); // тикет позиции
     };
//--- check for long position (BUY) possibility
   if(!Revers)
     {
      if(total<limit_total_symbol)// количество открытых позиций
        {
         if(_OpenTik<_CloseTik)
           {
            if(F_profit(POSITION_TYPE_BUY)>0.00)
              {
               if(m_macd_current<m_signal_current)
                 {
                  for(uint i=0; i<maxLimits; i++)
                    {
                     TradeBuy(InpLots);
                    }
                  //--- in any case we must exit from expert
                  res=true;
                 };
              };
           };
        };
     };
//--- check for long position (BUY) possibility
   if(Revers)
     {
      if(total<limit_total_symbol)// количество открытых позиций
        {
         if(_OpenTik<_CloseTik)
           {
            if(F_profit(POSITION_TYPE_BUY)>0.00)
              {

if(m_macd_current>m_signal_current)
                 {
                  for(uint i=0; i<maxLimits; i++)
                    {
                     TradeBuy(InpLots);
                    }
                  //--- in any case we must exit from expert
                  res=true;
                 };
              };
           };
        };
     };
//--- result
   return(res);
  }

Сергей Криушин:

the source is correct... there's already my alterations tweaked in others... with other codes...))

I figured it would buy higher from a previous position and not lower?

it turns out that he "stretches" these positions and only opens when they are crossed

there is a signal from the indicator - but it will be triggered when it crosses an open position

Picture 1

i did not press any buttons - the signal came from the indicator and widened the positions

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

I understood that he will buy higher from a previous position and not lower? and the same in the other direction.

it turns out that he is stretching these positions and only opens when they are crossed

there is a signal from the indicator - but it will be triggered when it crosses an open position

here i didn't press any buttons - the signal came from the indicator and i shifted these positions

The author's idea was to use it as a "template" for further use with lines or a good indicator, it should work as a scalper in semi-hand mode ... so it needs to be tied to your lines ... OpenBuy and OpenBuy should be attached to your lines or a good indicator... If you want to use it in semi-hand mode, you need to attach it to your lines... If you don't know the source of the lines or your indicators, you may use them as a construction set... OpenBuy to OpenBuy, inite to inite etc... Looks like you're not good at it either ... that's how we suckers get around who's smarter and learns better than us ...)) ok, let's drop it then ... Even Tumblr will not be able to help you here, he does not monitor other people's codes and does not like to take them apart ...((

Сергей Криушин:

In the author's idea, the sonic is made as a template for further use with lines or a good indicator, but it should work as a scalper in semi-manual mode... so it needs to be tied to your lines... OpenBuy and OpenBuy should be attached to your lines or a good indicator... If you want to use it in semi-hand mode, you need to attach it to your lines... If you don't know the source of the lines or your indicators, you may use them as a construction set... OpenBuy to OpenBuy, inite to inite etc... Looks like you're not good at it either ... that's how we suckers get around who's smarter and learns better than us ...)) ok, let's drop it then ... Even Tumblr will not help here, he does not monitor other people's codes and does not like to take them apart ...((

Well, you have to try - maybe something will work. I'm trying to adjust it to the indicator and the lines

i got a start. it is only from the indicator - now i will try to get the lines to work

Snapshot2

Сергей Криушин:

something's wrong - posts are disappearing...I don't think they've been scorched yet...that's how the account and close buttons worked... the test is lame I need to see what happens in the real world

So far in my version, it's like two in one ... buy sell buttons work, but not for your lines ... or do not work, something does not see them working ... but the close buttons see all positions and close all when pressed....I have to see what happens on the real deal...

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

I'm trying to adjust it for the indicator and the lines.

I'm trying to get the lines to work.

I'm getting something, and I'm getting something bad without the trawl... but it's not stretching - mostly one way... but I like the way he thinks...

Reason: