MT4 SCrIPT

Hi all,

I want to learn about script. what is the easiest tutorial out there.

Lets say the price continously go up for 100 points (perhaps spike up) would a script able to make price locking every 10 points.

Further, would it be able to close lower locking when it allready secure the higher up locking.

thanks.

Hi,

U prefer read more forex ebooks.

The system that u want called TS ( Trailing Stop).

MT4 included it.

pls i will like to get a script or program when an open price comes out it will buy at 55pips upward and sell at 40 pips downward. pls is urgent

kingsley:
pls i will like to get a script or program when an open price comes out it will buy at 55pips upward and sell at 40 pips downward. pls is urgent

did u mean from open price ? just googling for an EA

fxtrendline:
did u mean from open price ? just googling for an EA

These are SCRIPTS, you need to know what you are doing with them.....

Since forex runs on parallel and inverse relationship, that is if EURO is strong, you will expect it to be going strong against any pair on the other side of it and reverse is the case when it is weak. There might be an opportunity to trade all or some of the pairs and you need to do it fast especially when you day trade. Could it be possible to get such a script(s) available on this site or elsewhere? Thanks for your help for making these scripts or any of its kind ready.

Hi, I'm seeing a lot of scripts on the web for mt4, but no instructions on how to run them.

How do you make scripts work? I've tried dragging them onto charts like indicators, but that doesn't seem to work.

One script, for example, is called, close all positions on chart, so I drag it onto the chart and wait for something to happen, but nothing.

What am I not doing here?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

There is an easier way of turning MT4 to excel

I heard FxDialogue has the only Excel plug in for metatrader.

No need to know coding or to do macro or to hire someone or to ask someone to help you with the charts.

Reason: