Criteria for getting signals to the top - page 8

Georgiy Merts:

Does it matter what for?

To analyse the effectiveness of the strategy.

TheXpert:

to analyse the effectiveness of the strategy.

This is when you know the strategy. How do you know the signal provider's strategy? Only the signal provider knows it. That's why it's very reasonable to focus on what he thinks about it.

There's Alexander - he's trying to drive the dollar up.

What do you think about his TS?

And I'll tell you that since there's not even a hundred in the account, but only a dollar, it means that Alexander is absolutely sure to lose. And this is my main conclusion of Alexander's analysis. What do you think?

George is right. But everyone has their own measure of value.

If $1,000 is not a lot of money to Gheorghe, for Alexander $100 is a decent amount.

I, for example, do not see any signal in his account where the depo is a dollar. I only see one signal where the deposit is a hundred.

And I don't see any overclocking. I see the trader's efforts to keep the depo at the same time.

And I do not see his one-dollar account, apparently because of the huge drawdown when the service has simply hidden this signal from view.

The conclusion is obvious - Alexander tries to avoid critical drawdowns with 100 dollars (significant amount) and losses with 1 dollar (not significant amount).

I think all comments and arguments regarding deposit values in the signal accounts are simply unnecessary. Everything is clear as day.

Excuse me for interfering in your dialogue. I'll say. I don't have a $1 account. There's only one signal. There are no other signals. I have no other signals. The moderators will confirm it if they read this thread.

I thankBoris Gulikov for my efforts in trading. I am.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Excuse me for interfering in your dialogue. I'll say. I don't have a $1 account. There's only one signal. There are no other signals. I have no other signals. The moderators will confirm it if they read this thread.

I thankBoris Gulikov for my efforts in trading. I am.

@Aleksandr Yakovlev, it is unclear what exactly was discussed:

Georgiy Merts:

By the way, soon we have to deposit another 20k on this account - the account will be, if I'm not mistaken, 80k - as you can see, by my methods, your account started with $ 1 has already grown by 1000 times! Way to go, buddy. We'll get to a million rubles!

No, I'm not saving 20 ke. And by the way, not on your trade, but on my trade with 1 dollar, my account reached 1160%. And not even from the first time, but from 3.

Georgiy Merts:

What do you say to his TS?

I'd say he will. But it's got nothing to do with the size of the deposit.

I wonder where you got such confidence in the drain? Or did you write it that way just to make a point?

Aleksandr Yakovlev:
I wonder what makes you so sure about the drain?

Don't worry about it. I'd be very happy if I was wrong.

TheXpert:

Don't worry about it. I would be very happy if I was wrong.

You're welcome. I'd be very happy, too.

Michail Smirnov:

I would like to know what criteria are crucial for getting signals into the top ranks of MQL5 ratings?

Sincerely,

Mikhail Smirnov

There can only be one criterion - the amount of commission paid to the service.

The more you pay to the service, the higher your rating is.

What is so unclear? This is the way any business works.

Reason: