Reasoning: How do you become a millionaire? Or .... - page 19

Uladzimir Izerski:

All that remains is for us to, as you say, "take a bite out of the pie". The pie is big and open. That's nice.

I'm more comfortable with this topic.

I am prepared to discuss the technology of profiting from the financial market. It is the most liquid and accessible.

But all desire is lost when ungrown up baskakovs blatantly want to destroy the topic. Well kids. What can you take from them).

I hope there will be cultural communication in the future and we will be able to discuss many interesting points.

How to become a millionaire!))) In the financial markets.

Uladzimir, I hope you are collecting an action plan in a notebook and will share it with us? )

What's there to argue about? It's about the question of the thread.

Since we are all traders and engaged in this field, the answer is obvious.

We trade and make money. I'd even say we trade right.

We trade with our hands.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

What's there to argue about? It's about the question of the thread.

Since we are all traders and engaged in this field, the answer is obvious.

We trade and make money. I'd even say we trade right.

We trade with our hands.

Well, if there are no other projects and the drawdown is less than 10%, then you can do it with your hands.)

Nikolai Krylov:

Well, if there are no other projects and the drawdown is less than 10%, you can do it with your hands.)

I think a drawdown of up to 30% is quite normal. The money has to work.

And it's not about the presence or absence of products. If I understand correctly what you mean,

You're talking about robots (Expert Advisors). I'll tell you straight away, sooner or later all owls flop.

They are by nature straightforward. What you put in the program is what you get.

The market is not a linear structure. This is if I may say so, a living organism.

It (the market) is changeable. It is constantly changing. At some point in time (a certain period)

the owl can make a profit. But then...........

Conclusion. Trading only hands can bring stable income over a long period of time.

Nikolai Krylov:

Uladzimir, I hope you are collecting an action plan in your notebook and will share it with us? )

If you are not prejudiced, we have a lot to talk about frankly.

A plan is not necessary. There will be nagging about not following the plan).

Markets are an interesting game for real men.

The question of how best to curb and beat them comes first.

There are many methods, some better, others worse. We can share experiences.

Secrets can not give out, no one will get rich on them, and useful tips are always and all will be useful.

All the best technologies in the world were developed collectively. Aeroplanes, rockets, computers were created.

What prevents us from uniting? Greed?

The elite of the market have gathered on this forum. They know how to trade and program. But they act individually.

Why is that? No trust in each other.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I consider drawdowns of up to 30% to be quite normal. The money has to work.

And it's not about availability or lack of products. If I understand what you mean,

you're talking about robots. I'll tell you straight away, sooner or later all owls flop.

They are by nature straightforward. What you put in the program is what you get.

The market is not a linear structure. This is if I may say so, a living organism.

It (the market) is changeable. It is constantly changing. At some point in time (a certain period)

the owl can make a profit. But then...........

Conclusion. Trading only hands can bring stable income over a long period of time.

You've written everything correctly, I agree with almost everything you've written, except the drawdown )

Nikolai Krylov:

You wrote everything correctly, I agree with almost everything you wrote, except the drawdown.)

Well, 30 is of course the maximum not to go in. Ideally it should not be more than 20.

And this for amounts quite small. From 1 t. up to 15 t. dollars. The more the amount, the lower the drawdown should be.

The final target for this drawdown should not be 5%.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You could say the elite of the market have gathered here on this forum. They know how to trade and program. But they act individually.

And why? They do not trust each other.

Maybe it's time to form a team, then it may turn out like this again.)

Files:
image.jpeg  70 kb

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Well, 30 is of course the maximum not to go in. Ideally, it should be no more than 20.

And why is such a drawdown allowed?

It is no secret that on reaching 20-30 you may be followed by 50-90.

I think this is not right. It is better to close with a small loss. The gain will be in time and maybe even money.

Uladzimir Izerski:

And why is such a drawdown allowed?

After all, it is no secret that reaching 20-30 can be followed by 50-90.

It is no secret to those who do not know how to trade.

Reason: