Criteria for getting signals to the top - page 25

Vladimir Baskakov:
I haven't seen any signals with a lot of subscribers here. It's like a help, you won't get much richer if you cheat according to your scheme. You can earn more in Freelance without any problems.
How long have you been following the signals service and how many freelance jobs have you done, if that's not a secret?

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
And how long have you been watching the signals service and how many freelance jobs have you done, if that's not a secret?
Now I looked, Max found 60, and that was one, while the others had 20-25. You can't make millions on subscribers.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Now I looked, Max found 60, and that was one, the others had 20-25. You can't make millions on subscribers.
There's also a choice of MetaTrader 4

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
There you can also choose MetaTrader 4
Ah yes, didn't look there, got used to it. Looked, found one under 80. Looked at the stats and didn't understand what people were signing up for

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yeah, I didn't look there. I'm not used to it. I looked, found one under 80. I looked at the statistics and did not understand what people were signing up for.

Strange how you can miss out on signals of 200-300 subscribers.

The leader in terms of subscribers now has 361 subscribers. The signal costs $30. We subtract 20%, we get $ 24 for each subscriber. Total $ 8664 a month. More than 500 thousand in rubles.

Taras Gonchar had 3.5 million a month in rubles. And you are saying that you cannot make millions on signals.

And they're signing up potential leakers. As usual. In the few years I've been watching the service, tens of millions of dollars have been leaked by people who were flattered by the quick profits.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Oh yeah, I didn't look there, I'm used to it. Looked, found one under 80. Looked at the stats and didn't realise what people were subscribing to.
You could sort by subscribers.

Boris Gulikov:

Strange how you can miss out on signals of 200-300 subscribers.

The leader in terms of subscribers now has 361 subscribers. The signal costs $30. We subtract 20%, we get $ 24 for each subscriber. Total $ 8664 a month. More than 500 thousand in rubles.

Taras Gonchar had 3.5 million a month in rubles. And you are saying that you cannot make millions on signals.

They subscribe to potential signal cheats. As usual. Over the few years that I have been monitoring the service, tens of millions of dollars have been leaked by those who were flattered by the quick profits.

Well, that's up to them, I don't have the same problem, where I'm going to spend my millions. Let them decide.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I have not seen signals with lots of subscribers here. I do not know, I cannot get much profit if I use your scheme. You can earn more in Freelance without any problems.

The Sahar signal still exists. Just worked out according to this scheme: from September to February with one series of trades a month I closed only about 60% of profits on the plus side. In February I joined monitoring. My trading style has changed dramatically. Switched to martingale averaging. But he managed to keep it for about half a year. Gained over 1,000 subscribers over the summer. Do you think I managed to earn at least 10% of it as a freelancer?

The Hungarian trader, too, managed to add more than 1000 subscribers in late summer.

Signals are good money.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

The Sahar signal still exists. Just worked out according to this scheme: from September to February with one series of trades a month I closed only about 60% of profits on the plus side. In February I joined monitoring. My trading style has changed dramatically. Switched to martingale averaging. But he managed to keep it for about half a year. Gained over 1,000 subscribers over the summer. Do you think I managed to earn at least 10% of it as a freelancer?

In parallel with this trader from Hungary he has also managed to get more than 1000 subscribers by the end of summer.

Signals are good money.

Maybe, but when you look at their stats it brings tears

Vladimir Baskakov:
Perhaps, but watching their statistics brings tears to my eyes

That's what it's all about: providers of such signals from cent accounts do not care at all about trading profits, much less subscribers' profits. They gain nice statistics on risky trading by losing dozens of cent accounts, and put the best surviving one on the signal. Then they start working more cautiously and gain hundreds of subscribers, but in the end it ends up in big losses anyway. The Provider has a very modest account (in cents, though it is displayed in dollars on mql) and by the time of receiving unacceptable losses it has managed to repay all its investments in lost accounts because its subscription costs are much higher.

Reason: