Criteria for getting signals to the top - page 14

jdjahfkahjf:
It's not even fundamentally important if monthly average is divided by maximum drawdown, or daily average, by average daily drawdown, or otherwise. But we really need a sorting criterion, the ratio of profit to drawdown.
The recovery factor of the same...

UPD

Oh, that's right, it's not there. Very important parameter. Joining

refinement of these new ideas will require and will be added even more factors, so far it is obvious that many in the lifetime of the signal, it is not right

I don't know how to do it right, and I won't think about it.

It is somewhere far away in my head, when it appears, I will tell you).

At least by recovery factor.

Otherwise sortby:
Max profit
Reliability
Profit for the month
Intraday
Less than 50 USD
With feedback
Leverage 1:100
Trading robots

No comment....

Justice for All:
Therefore, dear administration, we ask you to allow us to implement this ourselves, union:

1. Andrei and Georgy create a branch with their own ranking and put up signals according to their top.
2. Give exclusive rights to the branch created by Andrey and Georgiy to provide links to the signals.

If you cannot do it yourself, Welcome to Freelance, where they will do any desired task for your money. There is nothing complicated about it.

You will also conduct your own blog with your own signals rating. Just work out the rating formula to start with.

Rashid Umarov:

If you can't do it yourself, welcome to Freelance - they will do anything you want for your money. There's nothing complicated about it.

You will also conduct your own blog with your own rating of signals. First, just develop a formula for rating.

No, the guys have already started to build the formula, soon everything will work properly)

You will see, it will be more competent and objective. Parameter "subscribers" will not be taken into account, because it's too obvious fact - psychology) it can not be formalized.

I'm sure you can see for yourself that the ranking is strange. There are questionable characters in the top. Let's work on it, we will help you.

Wow. Three people got banned in the branch at once.
Something strange is going on...

Justice for All:
Wow. Three people got banned in the thread at once.
Rashid is just very sensitive to criticism, even if it is on point. And getting banned is one of his arguments.

TheXpert:
Rashid is simply very sensitive to criticism, even if it is on point.

The theorists and the lazy are given time to read and comprehend. There is no time and no point in continuing.

Rashid Umarov:

The main claim in this thread is that we want to know the rating formula and understand how to cheat it. There are a lot of parameters used to calculate the rating and we are not going to disclose them.

And for those who consider themselves competent in calculating the rating of any set of objects, I propose to create a perfect formula for user optimization criterion. This would be much more useful and there is no need to share this formula - you can create profitable Expert Advisors and lose interest in how the rating of Signals is calculated.

Yes, I too am inclined to believe that the main purpose of figuring out the rating formula is to want to cheat. As I've repeatedly said - most of the signal providers themselves understand that their signal is not worth a penny, so they need to "cut the sheep" as fast as possible.

Justice for All:
Therefore, dear administration, we ask you to allow us to implement this ourselves, union:

1. Andrei and Georgy create a branch with their own rating and put up signals according to their top.
2. We should give the exclusive right to Andrei and Georgy's branch to provide links to signals.

Why ? I think Rashid is right - most people need a rating solely to come up with a way to "cheat" them.

I've had my rating among my TCs for a long time now, and I publish it weekly (another publication at the weekend), and has anyone ever used it ? There I'm not making a secret of the principles of TC, and, moreover, these principles - very simple. But, apparently, nobody needs it.

And Andrey - as I have already said above - may well open his own branch, with his rating, if he is interested, but personally I suspect that it is an empty fuss, no one really needs it.

Reason: