ePayments - everything? - page 13

Let's sort it out. For those who have been rejected and those who have had their order accepted, please let us know if this is the first time you have ordered or reissued (and which country).

It may depend on this.

Tried to withdraw money to ePayments wallet

Transaction now with a lock, no money withdrawn.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Transaction now with a lock, no withdrawal.

I made a withdrawal on the 3rd of May. They have a "May bank holiday" in England today according to the calendar.

Maybe that's why.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

On the 3rd of May I made a withdrawal. They have a "May bank holiday" in England today according to the calendar.

Maybe that's why.

It's OK, 5 minutes later everything came in.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

There is always up-to-date news in my personal EP account. Here is one of the latest:

Public Holidays

Due to public holidays bank transfers in EUR 01.05.2019 and 06.05.2019 will be executed on the next working day. Also bank transfers in RUB between 01.05.2019 and 03.05.2019 and between 09.05.2019 and 10.05.2019 will be executed on the next working day.

This is probably the reason for the delay.

I have everything in dollars. :-)

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Thanks for contacting me!

We are dealing with the problem.

Pavel Kozlov:

Thank you for the appeal!

We're looking into the problem.

Thank you. The money has already been deposited into the account. There was some transfer glitch and the transaction was frozen.
But it's okay now. Thank you.

Received a letter.

Из-за изменений в нашей внутренней политике мы больше не предоставляем услуги в Донецкой и Луганской областях Украины. Р ешение вступит в силу 3 августа 2019 года.

For the information of those living in these areas.

If you transfer from ePayments account from WM to eP, there is a 1% fee, but at least $5.

If you transfer $50-100. It turns out you pay 5-10%.

Who transfers from WebMoney to ePayments? Is it the same there or can they save money?

Reason: