Has anyone created a successful automated trading system? What is your advice? - page 31

The main indicator of a good profitable strategy is a low drawdown (no more than 20%)...

All traders know about it and try to artificially reduce this figure.

How do you use it? :

1. They put the minimum lot in a position = 0.01... If it were possible, they would put even less...

2... Choose the PLAST pair from the possible list...

And even with all that, the drawdown exceeds 50%...

Naturally, such strategies don't allow increasing lots of positions, and this directly affects the profitability of the strategy...

And these strategies are in majority...

Serqey Nikitin #:

All traders know this and try to artificially lower it.

)) Artificially, it's like depo 100k and trade 0.01, ))) however.

This algorithm is an ordinary bot (such 99.99%), which takes a wait-and-see attitude. Take any bot, set clear criteria for deciding on the closure of the order, for example closing at the end of the day (intraday). Thus you will definitely understand if the strategy has the right to live.

Farkhat Guzairov #:

)) Artificially, it's like a depo of 100k and trading 0.01, ))) however.

This algorithm is an ordinary bot (they are 99.99%) that takes a wait-and-see approach. Take any bot, set clear criteria for deciding on the closure of the order, for example closing at the end of the day (intraday). Thus you will definitely understand if the strategy has the right to live.

You judge by your bots?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Judging by your bots?

I judge from my own experience ))), I judge from what I saw with my own eyes, when I had the opportunity to decode other people's bots, I judge from the picture and statistics that are available in open signals, nothing new at all ))).

Farkhat Guzairov #:

I judge from my own experience ))), I judge from what I saw with my own eyes when I had the opportunity to decode other people's bots, I judge from the picture and statistics that is available in open signals, nothing new at all ))).

Why are you selling then?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Why are you selling then?

I've never done that, because it's silly to sell something that can make a profit ))).

By the way, why don't you monitor your bots' signals, that would be the best advertisement ))).

Farkhat Guzairov #:

I've never done that, because it's silly to sell something that can make a profit ))).

By the way, why don't you monitor your bots signals, that would be the best advertisement ))).

Indicators, yes. As they are a tool that may well help you come up with your own strategy.

JRandomTrader #:

There are articles by Alexander Silayev in the opener - I can give you the link in person. In my opinion, he writes honestly (which is very rare) about trading.

Including similar returns. I strongly recommend it to get rid of some illusions.

Drop me a line).

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Drop me a line).

Pinged.

JRandomTrader #:

Thrown.

Me too, please.

Reason: