Has anyone created a successful automated trading system? What is your advice? - page 38

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

They write above that you should use the "SEARCH" button. I feel that all the ingenious wisdom of TRIZ is concentrated in this simple indication, but I have not yet understood what exactly to look for.

Leshenka, don't get upset! This complicated procedure is not for the average mind!

Serqey Nikitin #:

"SEARCH"... Solutions have been proposed for a very long time...

Oh, right! Zigzag! Shit, why didn't I think of this sooner?!

FINANCIAL SUCCESS IN THE RISKIEST MARKET IN THE WORLD TO YOU

GUARANTEED!

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Oh, right! Zigzag! Damn, how did I not see that coming?!

FINANCIAL SUCCESS IN THE WORLD'S RISKIEST MARKET TO YOU

GUARANTEED!

You'd have to be so clever to find an article... Must have been an AMAZING thing...?

A Dreamer is called into the branch for the inclusion of this wonderful Prophet in the Prophets List, if for some reason this has not been done before.

The basis for this is this prophecy, which is properly framed and builds on the prophecies of even older prophets.

Рынок FOREX с точки зрения Изобретателя.
Рынок FOREX с точки зрения Изобретателя.
  • www.mql5.com
Хочу рассказать о подходе Изобретателя при работе  на  рынке FOREX, с которым   (FOREX)  раньше никогда не доводилось встречаться.  Если перед Изобретателем стоит задача

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

A Dreamer is called into the branch for the inclusion of this wonderful Prophet in the Prophets List, if for some reason this has not been done before.

The basis for this is this prophecy, which is properly framed and builds on the prophecies of even older prophets.

I shouldn't have praised you... - found the wrong article...

Serqey Nikitin #:
found the wrong article...

Feel free to post links to all your Prophecies - it will greatly increase the likelihood of your inclusion on the Prophets List. Or increase your rank on the List if you are already on it.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Feel free to post links to all your Prophecies - it will greatly increase the likelihood of your inclusion on the Prophets List. Or increase your rank on the List if you are already on it.

Leshenka! Lazy again?... Even the SEARCH has gone through the b...

Guys, just chat in private.

JRandomTrader #:

Thrown.

Please drop me a line.

(There are articles by Alexander Silayev in the opener - I can give you the link in private. In my opinion, he writes honestly (a huge rarity) about trading.

Including - about similar yields. Highly recommended, to get rid of some illusions).

Sergei Poliukhov #:

Please drop me a line.

(There are articles of Alexander Silayev - I can give you the link in a personal note. In my opinion, he writes honestly (a huge rarity) about trading.

Including similar returns. Highly recommended, to get rid of some illusions).

+