Has anyone created a successful automated trading system? What is your advice? - page 32

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Me too, please.

Yes

JRandomTrader #:

Thrown.

Thank you

Serqey Nikitin #:

The main indicator of a good profitable strategy is a low drawdown (no more than 20%)...

All traders know about it and try to artificially lower it.

How do you use it? :

1. They put the minimum lot in a position = 0.01... If it were possible, they would put even less...

2... Choose the PLAST pair from the possible list...

And even with all that, the drawdown exceeds 50%...

Naturally, such strategies don't allow increasing lots of positions, and this directly affects the profitability of the strategy...

And there are most of such strategies...

You know, the drawdown of 20% is a sentence, throw it away, as soon as the market changes, the account balance will simply not be there. You've been pounding the wall for 10 years and you haven't had an epiphany?

Sergey Lazarenko #:

You have been marking up, a 20% drawdown on funds is a sentence, throw it away, as soon as the market changes, the account balance will simply not be there. You've been pounding the wall for 10 years and you haven't had an epiphany?

I'm very glad there are MORE traders like you who understand nothing about strategy development...

There is no need to quarrel.

If the maximum drawdown on the signal is for example 60%, and the average monthly growth is 100% or higher, then this is the best result.

Why is it so?

Because the Signals Provider can decrease the lot (trading volume) 10 times at any time, which will decrease not only the monthly growth, but also the maximum drawdown.

There will be a monthly gain above 10%, with a 6% drawdown.

Petros Shatakhtsyan #:

There will be a monthly gain of over 10%, with a 6% drawdown.

That's what I'm talking about: they're ALREADY lowering the drawdown, instead of making a normal strategy...

Serqey Nikitin #:
I'm very glad that there are MORE traders like you who understand nothing about strategy development...

You show me what you've programmed? Or will you die of old age but not show anyone?

Petros Shatakhtsyan #:

There is no need to quarrel.

If the maximum drawdown on the signal is for example 60%, and the average monthly growth is 100% or higher, then this is the best result.

Why is it so?

Because the Signals Provider can decrease the lot (trading volume) 10 times at any time, which will decrease not only the monthly growth, but also the maximum drawdown.

There will be a monthly gain above 10%, with a 6% drawdown.

it's not like that. a 60% drawdown is a verdict, strategies. I will not give any arguments, purely based on emotions and feelings.

Sergey Lazarenko #:

You show me what you've programmed? Or will you die of old age but not show anyone?

Don't get too upset... or you'll sleep badly and your complexion will fade...

Serqey Nikitin #:
Don't get so upset... or you'll sleep badly and your complexion will fade...

That's how it is, you have nothing but fantasies. And since, it's simple, what you imagined doesn't exist in the world

Reason: