Chandelier - page 22

JonKatana:
Yes, 3.0 in your example.

Keep 3.0 if you still need it...

Files:

MaxZ:

Keep the 3.0 if you still need it...

Yes, yes, Max! I do. I'll do it tomorrow...

Thanks. I'll be ready to trade this TS with this owl on my micro-real for a test...

Roman.:

Yes, yes, Max! I do. I'll do it tomorrow...

Thanks. I'll be ready to trade this TS with this owl on my micro-real for a test...

The Expert Advisor is not intended to trade on real account or even on DEMO... For this TS it's enough to spend 5 minutes a day. And you don't have to adjust positions at 00:00 terminal time. So, for Siberian traders it will be very easy: you wake up in the morning and correct your positions! :DDD And why bother with an EA that pours on all pairs and all years! ???????????????????????

MaxZ:
The Expert Advisor is not intended for real trading or even for DEMO trading... For this TS it is enough to give 5 minutes a day. And you do not have to adjust positions at 00:00 terminal time. So, for Siberian traders it will be very easy: you wake up in the morning and correct positions! :DDD And why bother with an EA that pours on all pairs and all years! ???????????????????????

I haven't tested it yet... not familiar with it... I don't know him yet... I'm not familiar with him... You've just thrown such a lure in the form of: "Because I have 4.0 in my EA... In 2012 on EUR/USD with 4.0 I got better results than with 3.0, but not brilliant of course.

"By the way, I've been thinking... ": -) - that already says a lot! :-)

Roman.:

I haven't tested it yet... do not know ... I'm not familiar with it... You've just thrown such a lure in the form of: "I've got 4.0 in my Expert Advisor... In 2012 on EUR/USD with 4.0 I got better results than with 3.0, but not brilliant of course.

In 6 months 1500 demo-bucks with initial lot 0.1... There are profits on other pairs in different periods. But I lost more often and faster! ;))

With lot 4.0 he leaks less confidently - that's the difference... That's a brilliant result! :DD It's less sure to sink in and there'll be time to come to your senses! ;)))))))

Roman.:

"By the way, I've been thinking... ":-) - that already says a lot! :-)

And that was just about my understanding of the TS and the EA I posted for all to see. I feel uncomfortable with such mistakes! :)))

MaxZ:

In 6 months 1500 demo quid with 0.1 initial lot... I made some profits on other pairs in different periods. But it fails more often and sooner. ;))

I'll take a closer look at it in the week...

Thanks for the expa, Max!

Roman.:

I'll have a closer look at it in the week...

Thanks for the expa, Max!

I was very interested to see the result myself, so you're welcome! :))))

MaxZ:

In 6 months 1500 demo-bucks with starting lot 0.1... There are profits on other pairs in different periods. But I lost more often and faster! ;))

It turns out that this is the result on USDJPY... EURUSD is jumping up and down and there is no stable growth. And in 2011 it is clearly going downwards. I think the best test for GBPUSD, but not for the real account. ;))

I see that the rules have changed, dear JonKatana?

You used to write like this:A candlestick turned in a losing direction, but did not reach the Stop Loss level for the day. Then this order is left until it takes a Stop Loss, or any subsequent day will not close in profit for this order. A new order is still placed every day according to the algorithm regardless of the previous day's pending orders.

Now, if there is a candle opposite to the order, the order will be closed at the end of the day.

And what about the pending orders has not changed?Every day you can place a pending order opposite to the direction of the day's closed candlestick, at the Stop Loss of an ordinary order fromthe candlestickwith the Stop Loss on the far end of the previous day's candlestick body.

LShch:

I see that the rules have changed, dear JonKatana?

You used to write like this:A candlestick turned in a losing direction, but did not reach the Stop Loss level for the day. Then this order is left until it takes a Stop Loss, or any subsequent day will not close in profit for this order. A new order is still placed every day according to the algorithm regardless of the previous day's pending orders.

And now: if a candle opposite to the order is formed, the order is closed at the end of the day.

And what about the pending orders has not changed?Every day you can place a pending order opposite to the direction of the day's closed candlestick, at the Stop Loss of an ordinary order fromthe candlestickwith the Stop Loss on the far end of the previous day's candlestick body.

Stop Loss and Take Profit are not used.
Reason: