Has anyone created a successful automated trading system? What is your advice? - page 30

Serqey Nikitin #:

I'm glad YOU replaced me in this difficult task of educating the unseeing...

Well done! Do your best!

What's there to teach? If all indicators are up, buy. Right?

SanAlex #:

The robot has no intuition - a human is a better judge of the situation - at the moment.

If you are the second Vanga, it will certainly help you a lot in trading...

Vladimir Baskakov #:
What is there to learn? If all the indicators are up, buy. Right?
Are you always so PRIMITIVE ?... So buy, who's stopping you from PROCESSING...?

Serqey Nikitin #:
Are you always so PRIMITIVE ?... So buy it, who's stopping you from PROCESSING it...?
I see, I wonder why they're all looking up, that's a hint. Thanks, it's an eye-opener.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I see, and I wonder why they're all looking up, that's a hint. Thanks, it's been a real eye-opener.
The main thing is to remember to heal... Everything else is not that important!

khorosh #:

And you won't. They don't display their portraits on every corner).

I have spoken to 5 people who have known the financial markets for a long time - not one of them earns consistently honestly. But I have seen 2 insiders, who earn with information from broker, i.e. broker tells them in what direction to open deals. In general I have not seen people who earn honestly in the financial markets yet.

Serqey Nikitin #:

You are VERY inconsiderate!

There's plenty of different material on this forum on stable trading...

Maybe you missed it... But there is a SEARCH system that any trader can turn to...

I mean very profitable ones, with profitability of not 2-3% but 50% per month

SanAlex #:
There are many profitable systems - if not all of them profitable. But what destroys these systems is greed, as they say - the quieter the ride, the farther away you will be.
There are outright loss-making systems that make losses. Most of the TS are unprofitable and should not be traded on them

osmo1709 #:
I mean very profitable, with a profitability of not 2-3% but 50% per month
Think about it at your leisure... Why 2-3% a month is obtained and 50% is already quite difficult... After all, the price chart itself is the same...

osmo1709 #:
I mean very profitable, with returns not 2-3%, but 50% per month

There are articles by Alexander Silayev in the opener - I can give you the link in person. In my opinion, he writes honestly (which is very rare) about trading.

Including similar returns. I highly recommend it to get rid of some illusions.

Reason: