Calling functions from the dll and returning results - page 2

I'm sorry, which point have I violated?

3. The forum does not allow any form of open discussion of personal relationships between members. Such dialogues will be deleted.

5. Any posts which may offend or insult other visitors are forbidden. These posts will be deleted.

8. Spam and flooding are also forbidden. These types of posts will be deleted.

9. Repeated violations of the rules, ignoring the moderator's comments, and all the more reason to openly disrespect the administration of this forum will result in disconnection from the forum.

Unfortunately, you can no longer write in our forum.
Goodbye.

Judging by the responses to other people's posts and ignoring my problem, there is no beautiful solution... I'll have to do it all over again...

Dear Renat! Could you explain a little bit about your idea of a simple and beautiful solution? Or at least hint where the dog is hidden?

It was the reluctance of some people to think and look for their own solutions.
MQL4 is a programming language and the people who use it are programmers.

I do not like answering questions from people who do not want to solve problems on their own, but post provocative questions on the forum and accuse our company that we have not provided them with a solution to their problems on a silver platter.

If you want to ask questions, do it neutrally and without provocation.

I think I have made my personal position clear.

At first your company provided a great solution - a client api, I was all for it and praised your company everywhere. Then this solution was rejected and instead they offer me something else and tell me to meditate on it, we have nice solutions but we won't tell you... :-/ :-/

I'll give you my opinion:

1. I agree with Renat about the need to think for yourself how best to organize the interaction between the Expert Advisor and dll. I just want to add to his phrase: find your own beautiful solution. You have more than one implementation, and each has his own beauty.

2. The API should be available, because it was promised a long time ago and a lot of people planned their actions on the basis of this promise.

Now I've been thinking a bit more and I've come across another abomination. If dll can not call the procedure of placing an order from the inside, it can only signal to Expert Advisor to place an order, then how will it get the order handle (or several orders, or an error)? We have to write a whole scripting language of data exchange between dll and EA, and the reason is that the nets didn't think about users.

Yeah, if anyone is interested, the only solution I see now is:
1. We will reset history, open positions and account status to files.
2. Invoke a function from the dll of tick handling with parameters (bid, ask, time)
3. The dll processes data and creates a file with the script "what to do" for the EA and returns control to it.
4. The Expert Advisor parses this script and does the "what to do".
5. It generates a results file and returns it to the dll.
6. The end...

And this instead of just giving some pointers to order setting functions, or a better solution would be to provide a com interface and then we wouldn't need to pass anything at all.

no words :)
Aren't you MikeS from the field forum by any chance?

No. You have a better option, please.

Suppose you want to call a procedure from a dll. This procedure is called on every tick.
Question:
1. Which input data is involved in the calculations, from those available in the EA ?
2. What is the result of the calculation ?

I don't want to use MQL, I just need an Expert Advisor to run a dll that handles all the data processing. I.e. the input data will be ticks, account status, open positions, history. The dll itself builds the necessary bars, calculates indicators and implements the strategy. The problem is that I cannot set or modify an order directly from the dll. I would like to change metatrader into a simple datefinder for my client. Until then the date feeder was an api, that is the problem.
Reason: