VPS server. Questions. - page 8

Hello, second day I have seen this picture (picture attached). What can this be related to?
Files:

Installed an EA on wpc, does not work. does not place orders or modify positions. At home in the terminal it works fine if auto-trading is enabled. MQL5 Amsterdam 04

Vitaly Stepanov:
Installed EA on VPS, it does not work. does not place orders and does not modify positions. At home in the terminal everything works fine if autotrading is enabled. MQL5 Amsterdam 04

Look at the VPS log:

• Whether synchronization is successful (for example, if your Expert Advisor uses dll, it will not work on MQL5 VPS),
  • What build has the VPS compared to your home terminal (MQL5 VPS is the same Metatrader as your home one, but located in a warehouse),
  • and so on.

All answers are in logs (VPS log), there are two of them.

Sergey Golubev:

Look at the VPS log:

• Whether synchronization is successful (for example, if your Expert Advisor uses dll, it will not work on MQL5 VPS),
  • What build has the VPS compared to your home terminal (MQL5 VPS is the same Metatrader as your home one, but located in a warehouse),
  • and so on.

All answers are in logs (VPS log), there are two.

tab "Experts" - 2021.03.23 19:38:05.507 Mascka_gold2 (ETHUSD,H1) Initialization error 0

Vitaly Stepanov:

tab "Experts" - 2021.03.23 19:38:05.507 Mascka_gold2 (ETHUSD,H1) Initialization error 0

Found two posts in english part (machine translation):

GetLastError () function , then it is not an error, it actually means there is no error. Only the author of the EA knows exactly where in the generated code, and will be able to tell you why it's not working. So, I suggest you contact them.

Regards

Good afternoon. Question about the VPS. After successful migration of EA to WPZ it stops trading and MT4 terminal in the top left corner the inscription auto-trading is forbidden. Please try to explain the possible reasons. Without IO the EA is still trading.

Сергей Груздев:
Hello. Question on VPS. After I have successfully migrated my EA to VPS it stops trading and in the MT4 terminal I see in the upper left corner an error message "autotrading is disabled" appearing. Please try to explain the possible reasons. Without IO the EA is still trading.

Read the help: after the migration, auto-trading on your PC is DISCONNECTED by force. That's right - the Expert Advisor will run on MQL5 shared hosting and there is no reason for it to run on both MQL5 VPS and your PC at the same time - it will inevitably lead to crashes and errors.

Yes it disables auto-trading in the terminal on the PC. But it doesn't trade from the vpc.

I've even tried putting a script to place orders at the appointed time. when transferring to wps it disables autotrading on the pc, but from virtual hosting it doesn't open orders.

Сергей Груздев:
Yes it disables auto-trading in the terminal on the PC. But it does not trade from the VPS.
So check both log files on the VPS server and if your EA is well written, you will see the reason for the position not opening.
Reason: