How to modify my robot input in VPS ?

I bought a robot 1 month ago and hosted it on a VPS server. I've now changed the robot's settings to trade from 1am to 7pm. I've synchronized the VPS server with the robot's new settings but I have the impression that the robot on the VPS still has the old settings. I don't know what's wrong. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the robot with the new settings but it still seems to be on the old settings.
Please help me

Komlan Wisdom Attipou:
I bought a robot 1 month ago and hosted it on a VPS server. I've now changed the robot's settings to trade from 1am to 7pm. I've synchronized the VPS server with the robot's new settings but I have the impression that the robot on the VPS still has the old settings. I don't know what's wrong. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the robot with the new settings but it still seems to be on the old settings.
Please help me

If you are using MQL5 VPS, you need to change the EA's settings in your local MT4/5 terminal, then click the Auto/Algo Trading button and finally right click in your MQL5 VPS in the Navigator window >> Migrate experts, indicators.

You can check if everything was migrated correctly if you right click in your MQL5 VPS >> Journals and then check the Experts option in the upper left corner of your MQL5 VPS Journal.

Thanks for your reply. In the VPS log we can see that everything has been migrated correctly but the robot doesn't open any trade after 2pm. Normally with the new settings it should open trades after 2pm and be switched off after 7pm.

Komlan Wisdom Attipou #:
Thanks for your reply. In the VPS log we can see that everything has been migrated correctly but the robot doesn't open any trade after 2pm. Normally with the new settings it should open trades after 2pm and be switched off after 7pm.

In the Experts log of MQL5 VPS you can check every setting of your EA, so you can see if your desired settings have been migrated correctly.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

In the Experts log of MQL5 VPS you can check every setting of your EA, so you can see if your desired settings have been migrated correctly.

Thanks

Komlan Wisdom Attipou:
Please help me

Run the EA in a strategy tester with the VISUAL mode enabled, with the latest history (say a week up to today) and the new settings in your EA ... pause the test when the EA takes a trade and use the Crosshair pointer to hover over the chart in the exact spot where the EA took the trade: the time/date on the bottom of the chart as indicated by the Crosshair should match the time/date of your EA's settings for taking a trade ... if they don't match then there are two possibilities: 1) the EA does not apply the time settings correctly (contact the vendor) or 2) the broker has not changed the time yet (if you were expecting them to do so find out from the broker when the change is supposed to happen) ... good luck!

Pawel Michalowski #:

Run the EA in a strategy tester with the VISUAL mode enabled, with the latest history (say a week up to today) and the new settings in your EA ... pause the test when the EA takes a trade and use the Crosshair pointer to hover over the chart in the exact spot where the EA took the trade: the time/date on the bottom of the chart as indicated by the Crosshair should match the time/date of your EA's settings for taking a trade ... if they don't match then there are two possibilities: 1) the EA does not apply the time settings correctly (contact the vendor) or 2) the broker has not changed the time yet (if you were expecting them to do so find out from the broker when the change is supposed to happen) ... good luck!

Thanks, I'll try it

Reason: