VPS - slow, freezes

I signed up for the 6month subscription, have chosen the lowest latency near my broker, but my MT4 terminal freezes for a few minutes when Europe comes online and is almost unusable when US comes online. Why is MQL5 VPS hosting so slow / why does it freeze?

Your home Metatrader has nothing to do with MQL5 VPS.
Because MQL5 VPS is having the "different terminal" (MQL5 VPS is the "copy of your metatrader in cloud", and you can manage this "different terminal" by looking on the VPS log files.
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

Sergey Golubev:
Your home Metatrader has nothing to do with MQL5 VPS.
Because MQL5 VPS is having the "different terminal" (MQL5 VPS is the "copy of your metatrader in cloud", and you can manage this "different terminal" by looking on the VPS log files.
Fair enough, but that does not explain why my home MT4 (my broker does not support MT5) freezes when Europe and US come online, and then runs very slow. Does everyone experience that with their home MT4? Thanks @Sergey Golubev, appreciate your input.
Reason: