FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 704

stranger:

Yen buy 118-118.04 TP 126

the answer is wrong:

artikul:
Let's continue the conversation )))) Let's assume that fleas should be fought in the most ruthless way )))). They mess up all the cards ))))

Fleas should be fat, by a fig at least, not the way Ilya and Teach catch a mouse first and then catch a flea on it. That's not our way!!!

We should at least catch horse fleas))))

Yesterday the teacher wanted to bring the euro back up))))) In light of these events, his work would be called "How to Doll me again and again.)

Ilij:

the answer is wrong:

Poor

Ilij:

the answer is wrong:

It's the flea that's muddying the waters )))) I can even see this flea already ))))

stranger:

Fleas should be fat, by a fig at least, not the way Ilya and Teach catch a mouse first and then catch a flea on it. That's not our way!!!

We should at least catch horse fleas))))

Yesterday the teacher wanted to bring the euro back up))))) In light of these events, his work would be called "Like a Doll to me again and again.)

I was sad yesterday too, even had a beer ))))

artikul:
It's all a flea muddying the waters )))) I can even see this flea already ))))

Flea, I see him there, either a boo-boo flea or

Where did Sensei disappear so suddenly yesterday, putting all the moose farmers around?)))

artikul:
I was sad yesterday too, even had a beer ))))
I was sad yesterday for another reason.) At 19.10 am I lost internet, at 21.05 am I got it, set selllimits for GBP at 5686 and 87. At 21.08 am I lost internet, at 22.20 pm I got it, one order worked and the other went in Boo)))

stranger:

Flea, I see him there, either a boo-boo flea or

Where did Sensei disappear so suddenly yesterday, putting everyone on the moose?)))

His spirit is now wandering the meadows of Vinitu, rich in game and fish )))

artikul:
His spirit is now wandering in the meadows of Vinitu, rich in game and fish ))))
Probably holed up in his mountain cave in Al again... and talks to the Doll))))

Kino:
As far as I am concerned TA does not work, there is only probability and risk management.
Accepted. Everyone has their own approach. The main thing here is to do it, not politics.
Reason: