From theory to practice - page 792

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I'll let you in on a little secret (but don't tell anyone, shhh...)

In the market in general, we use pending orders. Entering the market is an extreme case.

It's called "walk the beat". Slang.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Where does the glass come from?

There's a glass on you. Have you lost yours? Or is it broken? A gift!

Yuriy Asaulenko:

All trading is on the current buy-sell, i.e. market bids. And the glass is the mizzer, which is what your pending orders are.)

Yura, all trading is in the cup. The market glass is formed by bids. Bids are pending orders. This is life.

Олег avtomat:

there's a glass on you. Have you lost yours? Or is it broken? I'll give it to you!

Mine's in my right hand. Thanks, in case I drop it.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Yura, all trading is done in a cup. The market is formed by bids. Bids are pending orders. That's life.

I am aware of that. The execution of your pending orders is no more than 20-25% of the trading volume. Probably less.) The rest of the volume is market buy-sell and inside spread orders.

Any advice for a beginner), is it worth buying a trading bot or is it better to study the literature, the market etc. on your own? thank you)

Василий Филиппенко:

(Can you advise a beginner), should I buy a trading bot or is it better to study the literature, the market, etc. on my own?)

You should not. On your own.

Thank you)), so we'll chew on the granite of science))))

Василий Филиппенко:

Thank you)), so we'll chew on the granite of science)))

There's no granite or science there.)

Василий Филиппенко:

Thanks), so we'll chew on the science))))

Find a Maitreade video on YouTube, that's all the science in 5-7 watched videos in a couple of hours.

Reason: