From theory to practice - page 1393

Alexander_K:

I began to remember...

Somehow furious grail seekers disappeared from the forum: Doc, Novaya, N. Demko, Koldun, Automat, M. Kuznetsov, Vladimir (the smartest person!), ....

God knows - maybe they found the Holy Grail and now draw cash from it... I would like to believe it.

Grail or no grail, making a workable system is not as difficult as you might think.
I've had 6 of them, but the functioning period is limited to about 2 years.
Interestingly, it only took a couple of weeks for the first one. I later tried to bring it back to life - a totally futile exercise - the market had changed.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Grail or no grail, making a workable system is not as difficult as you imagine.
I had 6 of them, but the functioning period is limited to about 2 years.
Interestingly, it only took a couple of weeks for the first one. I later tried to bring it back to life - a totally futile exercise - the market had changed.

The market doesn't change, it adapts.

It's not even the market, it's the quoter.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Grail or no grail, making a workable system is not as difficult as you imagine.
I had 6 of them, but the functioning period is limited to about 2 years.

If I look back and look now at my TS, yes, I can make a functioning system in 1 hour :))). However, it makes full use of cycles in the market. Will they change in the future? Hnz. This is exactly what I do NOT want to believe.

In general, yes, the market can change its internal structure. But, for that to happen, cardinal events have to happen - change of time formatof trading sessions, transition to 6 trading days in a week (like in Gann's time), etc. I hope this does not happen any time soon :)))

Alexander_K:

If you look back and look at my TS now, yes, a workable system can be made in 1 hour :))). However, it makes full use of cycles in the market. Will they change in the future? Hnz. This is exactly what I do NOT want to believe.

1. Forex is not a market in any way.
2. In the market they will change. I think it will in FX as well, as the quotes are around the market. Unless you take into account the autonomy of the DCs, which they, as dealers, have every right to do.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
1. Forex is not a market in any way.
2. On the market will change. I think it will on FX as well, as the quotes are around the market. Unless you take into account the autonomy of the DCs, which, as dealers, they have every right to do.

I think something will have to happen that will fundamentally change the distribution of tick volumes over time (the charts Che showed). That's if that happens, then - yes, we can say that the market has changed its structure and my TS will definitely collapse. I don't want that!!! I need cash like air!

Alexander_K:

I think something will have to happen that will fundamentally change the distribution of tick volumes over time (the charts Che showed). If that happens, then - yes, we can say that the market has changed its structure and my TS will definitely collapse. I don't want that!!! I need cash like air!

Things don't change radically, but calmly, and in no hurry. And after a couple of years it turns out that almost everything has changed.
There's an explanation for that, but not a short one).
For real cash you need a big deposit, and not forex.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

For real cash, you need a big deposit, and not Forex.

The first condition I already understand and have come to terms with. The second - no, maybe not yet -....

Alexander_K:

The first condition I've already understood and come to terms with. The second - no, maybe not yet -....

DC won't give you any money, because your winnings are their money. ) They are not idiots to work at a loss.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
DC won't give you any money, because your winnings are their money. )

It is our job to take it from him...

Reason: