15m Magical MA - page 7

GU m15

Not a perfect trade as the money management part not being very well.

But it does hit TP1 and 60% of position is closed.

Currently wait for TP2.

Files:

great system

Hello mphpopular,

thanks a lot for sharing your strategy. Maybe you can explain me some questions.

1. Could you explain me how to set tp1, tp2 and tp3, because i did not understand this.

2. Do you always looking for divergences in TF1 or TF4, before you enter a trade, or is this only for confirmation for a better "entry" chance.

I hope you understand my questions. Thank you a lot.

regards

haugerle

1. Could you explain me how to set tp1, tp2 and tp3, because i did not understand this.

Case1:

Basically, place TP according to the SR provided by the indicator.

Somehow, you must need to go to larger TF to look for any posible TL or SR zone by naked eye. Bcoz those zone is more important compared to the SR provided by the indicator.

Case2:

With divergence.

Target for +ve divergence is the Previous HL.

Target for -ve divergence is the Previous LH.

Refer to attach file.

2. Do you always looking for divergences in TF1 or TF4, before you enter a trade, or is this only for confirmation for a better "entry" chance.

For the divergence case, it could be both way.

Either I saw a divergence, and I find entry at 15m.

Or I saw an entry in 15m, then I use divergence as supporting detail.

Try to post some example of your trades and I will try to explain further.

Image explained thousand of words.

MPH

Files:

here's a great indicator that shows the 1,2,3 positions on your chart, so you don't even have to figure them out yourself. This is a very simple system that works most of the time. No 100% winners in forex. Also, as MP said, never go against the MA. Only go long when above, and short when below. I like your take profit areas.

There's a very good write up on the 1,2,3 system. Basically, it's a prediction of price action. Hope this indi helps.

mphpopular:
take LONG when 123 above MA

take SHORT when 123 below MA

Image explain thousand of words, attached.

MPH
Files:
show123.mq4  18 kb
show123.ex4  20 kb

paradoxical:
here's a great indicator that shows the 1,2,3 positions on your chart, so you don't even have to figure them out yourself. This is a very simple system that works most of the time. No 100% winners in forex. Also, as MP said, never go against the MA. Only go long when above, and short when below. I like your take profit areas. There's a very good write up on the 1,2,3 system. Basically, it's a prediction of price action. Hope this indi helps.

The indy looks well. But it makes the chart quite messy whereby I cant concentrate on the price action. Still, i prefer using naked style.

Btw, you program it yourself? I nvr knew indy could recognize 123 formation

MPH

I hunted this one.

Files:

Gu have a similiar entry as well

Files:

mphpopular:
I hunted this one.

SL hit for EU

GU hit TP

Reason: