From theory to practice - page 793

Thank you very much)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I am a fool, why do we need the pending orders if we continuously monitor the market, and can at any time place a market order at this price, if it reaches it, and even before that to analyze the situation at the moment, which may be radically different than it was at the time of placing the pending order.

Well, I do not understand the universal tendency to place a delayed order.)

Pending orders (including stops and takeovers) are necessary when trading manually:

- to catch the best entry price on occasion ;)

- to catch the worst price at GAP ((

- not to sit in front of the screen without sleeping

The robot does not need pending orders. The speed and accuracy of market order opening price is set by the algorithm and logic.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Only those who make absurd attempts will achieve the impossible. - Albert Einstein

I think Alexander needs to start approaching things differently. But apparently after another knockout he won't be back. It was a pity it was interesting to read the thread.

Clearly, to make it interesting to read the thread, you need a theatre of the absurd).

Renat Akhtyamov:

Blindness and deafness only do harm...

here's the real one, don't look for it, not published and won't be on the showcase of this chart, ever

and here's yours, and the one above as well.

http://shorohov.pro/Stati/14-TEST-st-6-primer.htm
Well, well...don't you find your "closed" trading chart here in the link?)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Only those who make absurd attempts will achieve the impossible. - Albert Einstein

I think Alexander needs to start approaching things differently. But apparently after another knockout he won't be back. It's been pathetically interesting reading the thread.

What is needed here is not absurdity, but a sober calculation, without it: Which I haven't noticed in anyone else so far.

Martin Cheguevara:
http://shorohov.pro/Stati/14-TEST-st-6-primer.htm
Well, well...don't you find your 'closed' trading schedule here in the link?)
no

Don't be sad, gentlemen!

I found a bug in the program, thanks to the help of programmers.

That's who are the real professionals here, unlike you! You are no match for them, randomly wandering in the Hilbert space, and hoping (judging by the poll in one of the threads) on your worthless practice and feeble psychology. And put physics in last place... Are you out of your mind?!

Me and Schrodinger's cat will be back here with the results and we'll show you who's boss. That's right!

Alexander_K2:

Don't be sad, gentlemen!

That's who are the real professionals here, unlike you! You are no match for them, randomly wandering in the Hilbert space, and hoping (judging by the poll in one of the threads) on your worthless practice and feeble psychology. And put physics in last place... Are you out of your mind?!

Me and Schrodinger's cat will be back here with the results and we'll show you who's boss. That's right.

We're waiting.

Alexander_K2:

Don't be sad, gentlemen!

Me and Schrodinger's cat will be back here with the results and we'll show you who's boss. That's right!

Foo! ((!)

The program isn't yours, so you didn't write it?

You said physicist....

It's not just physicists here, children write MQL programs in their first years of life.

;)

Alexander_K2:

But the physicists have put the physics in the last place. And physics has been put in last place...

A physicist on the fore is like a saddle on a cow.

A physicist with a handicap is easier for a handicap.

The further a physicist goes into the forest in the forum, the fatter the elks.

If you do not feed the wolf with a physicist, it is still the erlang flows.

Reason: