Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 921

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

That's how it turns out, a lot of articles are written, but the code there is often unreadable for novice programmers... What for do you think people wrote then, who will understand them and live without them.

I am not a programmer myself. The code there is very readable. The same as in the article, only on the OOP, 1st class is basic for the agent, the 2nd for the construction of the ensemble. You can use any class, there are no errors.

I do not understand why write something, if no one understands even the articles :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I am not a programmer myself. The code there is very readable. It's the same as in the article, only in OOP, the 1st class is basic for the agent, the 2nd is for constructing an ensemble. You can use any of them.

I do not understand why to write something, if no one understands even the articles :)

This is all good, but why not just write that the first variable of the class function is responsible for this, the second for this, the functions themselves for that. OOP is made for usability, but it is difficult to read for beginners (I have not yet mastered this OOP).

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

This is all good, but why not just write that the first variable of the class function is responsible for this, the second for that, the functions themselves for that. OOP is made for usability, but it's hard to read for beginners (I haven't mastered this OOP yet).

The names of the functions are identical to those in the article

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You know, the Chinese are also hilarious about the RL.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/0871/2243c3f1dc464c34e7876ab093274ae8024c.pdf

Can you tell us the gist of the hilarity in a nutshell? Language barrier prevents me from understanding...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
the names of the phonies are identical to the names in the article

When I get to the encoding of scaffolding by your article - I'll ask a lot of questions, will you answer?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Can you briefly state the essence of the binge? Language barrier prevents me from understanding...

When I get to the coding of the forests on your article - so I'll ask a lot of questions - will you answer?

When you get there, the questions will go away by themselves.

You ask them because you just don't want to understand anything on your own.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Once you get there, the questions will go away.

You ask them because you are stupid and do not want to understand anything on your own.

Critical.

However, I want to understand (otherwise would not assimilate the acquired knowledge), but a little faster than the one who has extracted this knowledge. I do not belittle the value of the work done by people, and you in particular, but I think it is more practical to take a proven path, and then, having understood the route, to look for other ways.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

There's no way, and knowledge one does not cling to another.

I.e. you won't be satisfied with knowledge gains on the market. Just hilarious.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

there is no way around it, and the knowledge of one does not cling to the other

I.e. you can't get enough of the market knowledge. It's just hilarious.

What does the market have to do with it - I'm talking about knowledge in the field of programming and MO.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

What does the market have to do with it - I'm talking about knowledge of programming and MO.

I don't know what we're talking about, just answering
Reason: