From theory to practice - page 790

Probably sound like San Sanych, but looks like it's time to look for stationarity rather than hope for it to be present in a random series :)
Портфельная торговля в MetaTrader 4
Портфельная торговля в MetaTrader 4
  • www.mql5.com
Портфельный принцип в инвестициях известен с очень ранних времён. Распределяя средства по нескольким направлениям, владелец тем самым создает портфель, уменьшает общий риск потерь за счёт диверсификации и делает рост доходов более плавным. Значительное развитие портфельная теория получила после того, как в 1950 году Гарри Марковиц сформулировал...

...:
I'm going to sound like San Sanych, but it looks like it's time to look for stationarity rather than hope for it to be present in a random series :)

You don't have to look for stationarity. You have to work with VR as it is.

khorosh:

If you don't limit your losses, you can.

Exactly)
But there is a catch, you start limiting losses and profits start to hit rock bottom)

Martin Cheguevara:
Exactly)
But there's one thing, you start limiting the losses and the profits start to hit rock bottom)

So you haven't found the right algorithm.

I'm not talking about me.)
I'm doing fine.
I wonder if this is not the first time I've heard about Yusuf. Can someone tell me who he is and what he's accomplished?

Martin Cheguevara:
I'm not talking about me.)
I'm doing fine.
I wonder if this is not the first time I've heard about Yusuf. Can someone tell me who he is and what he has achieved?

He's got a few topics of his own. Read on and figure it out for yourself.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/yosuf

Yousufkhodja Sultonov
Yousufkhodja Sultonov
  • www.mql5.com
Добавил тему Как у Вас с рыночным складом ума? Здесь попытаемся выяснять и обсуждать представление участников о рынке, рыночных отношениях, наблюдаемых рыночных механизмах, принципов организации оптимальной торговли/покупки на реальном рынке товаров и услуг с точки зрения... Добавил тему Дифференциальные уровни Султонова Уважаемые форумчане...

Martin Cheguevara:
I am not talking about me).
I'm doing fine.
I wonder if this is not the first time I've heard about Yusuf. Can someone tell me who he is and what he has achieved?

Author of various interesting market theories. Author of several indicators that are freely available. Associate Professor and university lecturer. He hasn't boasted of his successes in real trading. I have not yet praised his success in real trading.

Alexander_K2:
All in all, tse is horror, comrades. It's time to wash your feet before it's too late.

Maybe we should change the direction of view ?

you've gathered solid statistics over a long period of time and concluded that the average (within acceptable limits) distribution is XX... and you've even learned how to trade in it.

But trends (or "meaningful movements") take up somewhere between 1/3 and 1/5 (the latter is closer to the truth) and are the only ones where profits are taken. Why don't you just drag your pending orders behind the ranges defined by your theory? As soon as the price moves out of the range you predicted, the trend/impulse starts moving and you have to catch it :-)

and exit the market as soon as the price returned to Laplace

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Maybe you should just drag the pauses behind the ranges...

I am a fool, why do we need the pending orders if we continuously watch the market, and can at any time place a market order at this price, if it reaches it, and even before that to analyze the situation at the moment, which may be radically different from what we imagined at the time of placing the pending order.

Well, I don't understand the almost universal desire for deferred bids).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I am a fool, why do we need the pending orders if we continuously watch the market, and can at any time place a market order at this price, if it reaches it, and before that to analyze the situation at the moment, which may be radically different than it was at the time of placing the pending order.

Well, I do not almost understand the universal desire for delayed bids).

Neither do I. I put a pending order very rarely, maybe 1 out of 200.

When the price reaches the place where the pending order should be put, the market situation changes dramatically.

Reason: